The Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit is something that makes a great gift due to the love it shows. Think about it. Nothing says “I Love you” quite like I helping someone survive the zombie apocalypse.
These Zombie weapons come with:
- Gator Machete: High-carbon stainless steel body with both fine and serrated edges. 25.7″ long, 18 ounces.
- Gator Machete Pro: Multi-purpose blade can act as an ax, machete, or knife. High-carbon steel head and handle; handle has Gator-Grip covering. 16.5″, 18 ounces.
- Camp Axe II: Single-hand ax ideal for battles requiring up close and personal interaction. Molded plastic sheath, form steelhead. 17.3″ long, 34.6 ounces.
- Parang: The style is like a traditional jungle machete, so it’s light, sharp, and balanced. This machete will also clear a path through brush so no one trips on the way to saving other survivors. The parang is 19.5″ long and weighs 25.4 ounces, so it’s very handy.
- LMF II Infantry: Field tested by American troops. Can cut through a seat belt or the Plexiglas of a chopper with ease. The 420HC stainless blade is 10.6″ long and it weighs 24.3 ounces.
- DMF Folder: Compact death with a locking tanto blade for quick insertion into zombie skulls. 8.4″ long opened, 4.8″ closed, 6.2 ounces.
- Epic: Use right- or left-handed with equal dexterity. Low profile, minimalist design means zombies will not see it coming. 7.3″ long, 5.1 ounces.
This is why I’m broke, but I’ll be a zombie apocalypse survival. Get this gear for your loved ones and they’ll probably also survive.