Viewing 21 - 40 of 89 active members
- Darin Campbell Hey SPN, hope everyone’s workweek is going well after the holiday weekend (for those of you in the U.S.) What are your goals this week? My main goal this week is to finalize a collaborative partnership for my marketing agency. More details on that later. Have a great week!
- Alexis Ruddock Do you feel lost sometimes, do you find asking yourself, who you are and what is your purpose in life? I do ask myself this from time to time. Find yourself and be yourself: Remember there is no one else on earth like you - Dale Carnegie If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill, Be a scrub in the valley — but be The best little scrub by the side of the rill; Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a bush be a bit of the grass, And some highway happier make; If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass — But the liveliest bass in the lake! We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew, There's something for all of us here, There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do, And the task you must do is the near. If you can't be a highway then just be a trail, If you can't be the sun be a star; It isn't by size that you win or you fail — Be the best of whatever you are! - Douglas Mallock hashtag #behappy hashtag #beyourbestself hashtag #dalecarnegie hashtag #beyourself April Hall Katja Geršak Hernandez SPN Fanny Dunagan John Richard Neil Israel Michael (Mike) O'Connor SPN
- Doyle Buehler Hey guys - A friend of mine, Mike Reid, is from Australia and he’s recently moved to Toronto and expanding a business into Canada. They operate in Australia, Singapore, UK & US and now growing into Canada. He’ll send you a book that he co-wrote, that has really been helpful in my business journey. It's along the lines of personal branding and a platform to build your influence, and getting everything aligned. Take a look and see if it’s for you. If you decide it might be a good read - just enter ‘delusion’ and he’ll ship it to you for free. https://ca.dent.global/book-breakthrough/ He's also running an event late September in Toronto, which are always packed with value.
- Dylan Kowalski Hey guys check it out I just got my hands on my new favorite 3D printer the TEVO Nereus
- Jonathan Shoff Awareness is a powerful thing. Remember when you looked back on a big project you have completed in the past and you can instantly know how to improve on the next similar project…because you are now aware of how certain variables cause certain outcomes. Whereas before, you were unaware of these things. Gaining awareness right now of certain variables for certain projects has huge advantages for the future outcome of these projects. A great example of gaining current awareness is a car’s dashboard. When you have one in front of you chances are you’re driving, and the information it supplies gives you the ability to make good choices. Have you ever run out of gas from driving an older vehicle who’s gas gauge did not work? I have. It was a 1986 Chevrolet Silverado 10, a classic. At the time I thought I had a full tank. Not so, I had an empty tank. Fortunately I had enough momentum to turn into a shopping center and pull into a parking place. If I had been in heavy traffic the situation could have gotten dicey really quickly. Driving with excellence is important, and so is managing our finances. Many people are making financial decisions based on something other than information and feedback from what is happening with their own financial situation. Many folks purchase things and make huge financial decisions based on what feels good in the short term. All of this contributes to them not hitting their larger long term goals. The larger your goals are and the more wealth you currently have increases the importance of making good decisions now that will pay off big in the years to come. If individuals and businesses had an optimal amount of financial awareness they would have the ability to make the right financial decisions at the right time. At Shoff Accounting. I can help increase your financial awareness in the areas of: Tax planning - Building a tax strategy to legally pay the lowest tax bill allowed >>Start Knowing How to Save Big On Taxes<>Start Knowing Your Current and Near Future Financial Status<> Start Knowing The Best Steps to take Right Now Based on Where You Want to be in the Future<< Want to improve your financial awareness? Use the link below to access our calendar, lets chat soon:
- Sam Hurley *Customer Loyalty* doesn't just happen. 🤔 You need a strategy. 💖 So, how do you master it like a pro? I uncovered the most important steps + bucket loads of tools to try. 🤩 [Including very best LIVE examples to be seen.] 🤩 Keep Your Customers! Use These 3 Engaging Loyalty Boosters ASAP: https://samhurley.link/boost-loyalty 👈 [click here] 👈
- Scotty Schindler A cool video about HOT, WARTM and COLD zone in business and the fire brigade. Scotty
- Craig Wasilchak Feel Like No One 💔Loves💔 Your ASS❓ Take a listen to @pastormattcrump Inspiring storytelling about a man and his donkey. One day I will be as good of a storyteller as my friend Matt Crump. Keep it up my friend☝🏆 @ckarabetsosqcssinc-com @katja-gersak @mikeoconnor @dpistulka @trybean @doylebuehler @scottyschindler @paulag @neuroscience-solutions @timhughes https://www.linkedin.com/posts/matt-crump-gods-got-this_stop-shakeoff-stepup-activity-6576502555931668480-2H-p
- Kelly Sorry...not sorry
- Andy Vargo http://www.awkwardcareer.com/stop-labeling-start-engaging-how-your-approach-can-help-or-hurt-your-cause/
- Bruce Jolliff I invite you to listen to my latest podcast....in this episode I share some of the best tips and advice for properly setting up, running and dealing with nuances of running a Cannabis based business from a CPA's perspective. #cannabis #hemp #cpa #cannabiscommunity #cannabisbusiness #cannabisnews #cannabiscpa https://realcannabisentrepreneur.com/blog/podcasts/cannabis-accounting-101-maximize-deductions-avoid-audits-regulation-compliance-issues-bruce-jolliff-cpa/
- Raul Sanchez Gilo https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/101-content-ideas-publish-linkedin-ra%C3%BAl-s%C3%A1nchez-gilo/
- Mary Szenasi https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Bx3f-nlON/?igshid=o4xqvlgi9riu
- James Marvin What do you think to this? Our MD's new policy in the office.
- Tina Oliver posted a photo