- @justin-c-pearson, I got 2k plus views on this video due to getting some likes with the first 2 hours. Look how I set up the description. I made a backlink for @rodrigomartinez & @irabowman‘s site so that turned out to be a win-win for all of us.
I don’t know what kind of coffee I was on this day, but it wasn’t too bad on the…
We\’re creating an amazing Self-Worth course for anyone that wants to become the best version of themselves. Connect with me on Facebook if you\’re interested in learning more. ;o)
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
- @richadvocate, I like what you’re doing with the National Alliance to End Veteran Suicide. Make sure to share your website http://na2evs.org, blogs, YouTube videos, and whatever else in the activity feed or on my wall here. This will encourage others to be #boldenough to talk about mental illness and veteran suicide with us. It will also help…
- Thanks for this great shout out, Mike!! :)
Welcome to our SPN family, @richadvocate!! :)
It would be my pleasure to connect! Please, don’t hesitate to contact me for anything. :)
Have a great day, everybody!☀️
- Thank you! I’m looking forward to expanding our network and doing my part to end veteran suicide. By the way, if you know anyone willing to sponsor one of our free workshops for Veterans and their families please reach out to me. [email protected] they can aslo visit our website na2evs.org we’re always accepting donations and volunteer champions!
- @richadvocate, Anytime. :) Thank you for the information. I’ll check it out as soon as I can. :)
Have a great day & keep in touch! :)
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
This site is meant to help us all get more views on our LinkedIn articles without breaking the terms and conditions of that site. We are not gaming their algorithms or making marketing pods, which are things that they recently updated into their T&C.
You’re allowed to share your LinkedIn articles anywhere you want. The terms and conditions of…[Read more]
@andyvargo @rowand @troy @dano @danielle @nisa @mandy @amandarominger @garypayne @jared-j-wiese @estherwang @ambenjamin @eriknextlevel @kennedy657 @gwdistillery @paliano don’t be afraid to tag people and ask for helping getting views on other platforms. If you include a good introduction (call to action) that uses keyword you want to compete with…[Read more]
There is always seems to be a lot of fear-mongering out there – links are links, it doesn’t matter where they come from. If you have a story to tell, that will help inform or educate your audience, then yes, post it here for all to see. If others find it compelling, then they will click on it.
As well, a ‘pod’ also usually means that people concentrate on getting their posts with likes and comments in a very short time period – i.e. within a couple of hours. The links here are to view whenever you feel the need to click. So have fun, and get some cool stuff in your brain from the many SPN folks who are doing some awesome things!
Exactly. Well within the rules and drama free, @doylebuehler. :) Well said.
Hey guys, have you got a link to their updated terms? Specifically, the parts where they mention this stuff? Many thanks! #KeepRockingSPN
Can always rely on you to be on top of your LinkedIn game! 😎👏😎 Thanks for making life easier! :)))
@samhurley it was explained to me that point q…. gaming algorithms means doing things to affect how your post shows up on LinkedIn including engaging in marketing pods or excessive tagging. I hear a lot of rumors from a lot of interesting people. I have basically been told by more than a few people that is why they are restricting tagging and…[Read more]
Great reminder, Mike!! Thanks, brother :)
Here\’s one of my newest posts on facebook that\’s gaining traction.
I talk about one of the reasons I do what I do.
Friend me on there if U R a Passionate PhilanthroPreneur. ;o)
We should be posting our website blogs, Instagram pictures, LinkedIn updates and everything in our activity feeds here. @tedladzinski @craigwasilchak @jbmelton @laurakiley @irabowman @andyvargo @aaronking @urtfc @ronbarksdale @leonardocardillo
It’s not as hard as it seems. The first icon below works for images. The second icon works for video…[Read more]
Thank you, @mandyjahlas.
Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Thank you so much, Mandy!
😲Gary V Calls BullSh%T on your deeming it to be Great Content😲 Maybe it just isn’t. Mike O’Connor calls 🔥BullSh%T on me all day long… You know why❓ He is RIGHT❗ See 🎥Video ⤵ Listen and Learn😁👍 @spnlocal2017 @maryhenderson @suprabhatdas @katja-gersak @doylebuehler @drdustin @billvogel3 @andyvargo @urtfc @taylorempireatl @eringraybillellis @leonar…[Read more]
Good stuff! You’re inspiring me to pick up & re-read my copy of Jab Jab Right Hook!
Just Do It💯💥😎👍
Very useful video!! Thanks for sharing!!:)
Got to be good content for the purpose, not doubt!
Thank you, @craigwasilchak.
- Load More