Viewing 1 - 20 of 46 active members
- Katja Geršak Hernandez posted a photo
- Mike O'Connor Do not do these things if you don't want smart people to think that you're stupid: 1. Toss out random eye-popping facts that aren't really facts. 2. Give yourself a title that no one else that knows you would ever in a million years give you. 3. Whine. 4. Name drop famous people that don't know you. 5. Associate with known felons or bad people. 6. Humblebrag about nonsensical things. 7. Flip and flop on your opinions depending on who is listening. 8. Display a lazy mindset and work ethic. 9. Break your word. 10. Copy others on everything you do. Do these things if you want smart people to respect you: 1. Follow the Golden Rule. 2. Speak the truth or be quiet. 3. Hold yourself as accountable as you hold others. 4. Don't be hypocritical. 5. Don't give people unnecessary drama. 6. Set your boundaries and defend them. 7. Display humility and confidence equally. 8. Know your calling. 9. Follow the Golden Rule. 10. Give grace and inspire others to do the same. #ethics #worksmart #business #basics #commonsense
- Erik Never apologize for being honest.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMLWkWBKH_/
- Hiram Figueroa Quote from Calvin Coolidge, our 30thPresident. MCRD San Diego Ca 1983 https://www.instagram.com/p/BuI7vOwBsMK/
- John O'Connor Pretty much! #GoldenRule
- realestate Dance as often as possible.
- erinkurasz I have a feeling you think this every day in the morning, @spnlocal2017!
- nick Being a cancer survivor, I know someone always has it worse.
- Trimaine Clark Someone give him a cookie...
- Andy Vargo You may have seen this sign in many of my videos at awkwardcareer.com. But what most people don't know is that when I was at the beginning of changing everything in my life, I stumbled upon this in a local store. It was the first and only thing I bought for a long time to decorate the room I was renting when I moved out on my own. It really spoke to me in that moment and I keep it as a reminder to stay the course and do every thing possible today, to make life happy. Have you ever found a sign right when you needed it?
- Craig Fry Sometimes knowing the process, makes all the difference. Here is an inside look at how the Photo dome style pin is made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZOsJ_ofdzk&t=7s
- Doyle Buehler What's the difference between working in your business and on your business? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6514624510564663296
- Suprabhat Das Schools made from recycled bottles!! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6514316258295549952 Thank you! 🙏😇💖
- chicagoyoga Do you love life?
- sherilally There is a fine line between procrastination and planning effectively. Go with the flow in order to grow.