@trybeanactive 1 week, 1 day ago
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
- Can\’t tell if my website is broken or not. Can\’t access my wp dashboard so that\’s lame. Finally decide to declare that as my home on the web and it breaks less than a week later. Craptacular. And how are you??
- Hi Terry,
Good luck with your website! 🙂 I checked it out yesterday and I really liked it.
I’m fine, thanks. I expect to have a busy day. Client from London is coming to visit us today! Really looking forward! 🙂
I hope you have a great day!☀
Thank you for taking a look. Hope all went well today.
- Terry I ran into a situation like this. I’d be happy to share how I fixed it…in a message.
Really appreciate you IRA. Thanks for the notes yesterday.
- Sorry, it took me a minute to see this. Give me a call if I can help you get it going.
The lady who built it went itn yesterday and got it working again. Guess we missed a few updates. Odd. Anyway, thanks so much for the help last week and the offer today.
- Always glad to do what I can when I can.
@delcie Welcome, Delcie‼ 💥Good to see you here on the SPN Platform💥 Since SPN ranks so high in worldwide websites it is a great place to create Back-Links and post outstanding content to drive business to your business. How can we help you hit your social media goals?
Crushing B2B Digital Strategies
- Thank you for the mention, Craig!
Thank you for connecting. 🙂
Please, don’t hesitate to reach out for anything. 🙂
I hope you all have a great day!☀
- Thank you Katja! Very kind of you.
Please feel free to reach out to me as well should I be able to do anything for you.
Have a great day!
Love it, @craigwasilchak!! It looks so COOL!!👏👏
You guys are amazing!!🏆🏆🏆
And being listed here along with those great people –> Big thank you, Craig!!💙
Looking forward to the updates & to follow your journey!!
@spnlocal2017 Love the goal for May 1. You\’re gonna hit one of them. At least! Go Mike Go
Gotta update a link or two in here. Got BIG things going. Finally gonna step into my power as a speaker/trainer. LOVE working with biz dev teams and showing them how to get better connected to people, prospects and profits. If you know someone who runs such a team, I would LOVE to speak with them!!
How may I be of service to you??
You are doing great job for SPN
@trybean, I really did like this #podcast and #blog they did about you! Well done! http://www.eainterviews.com/0008-how-vital-branded-content-is-to-your-business-with-leadership-expert-speaker-author-terry-bean/
- watched an IG video of a dude named John Assaraf today. In it he discussed “what’s your number?” His contention is that anything we do at 100% goes really well for us. The problem is we rarely do anything at 100%. So what number do we do most of the things. While I agree that life can be hard and random I think it becomes significantly less so…
- @trybean I am a pain in the ass. I wrote it thar way just to make people spend an extra second to process. I personally learn better with little riddles so I share that quirk every niw and again.
Basically..life is hard and random. Sometimes you can do everything right and still not see results. However, the more effort you put into something the…
✨Push yourself✨ No Limits… I always think outside the box when it comes to Limits. Are you limiting yourself personally or in your business? What can you do this week to grow yourself to the next level❓ 👇👇👇
If you post a YouTube video in the feed. @craigwasilchak and I will play it all the way through. If it’s good we will like and leave a comment too! 😉
Simple fact: we…[Read more]
Here is the newest chiz I got: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-i-may-service-you-2019-terry-bean/
- Load More