- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Katja Geršak HernandezMike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Mike O'ConnorHi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Katja Geršak HernandezHi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Doyle BuehlerGreat mission @Mike O’Connor!
- If you post a YouTube video in the feed. @craigwasilchak and I will play it all the way through. If it’s good we will like and leave a comment too! ;)
- Trimaine Clark
Bet! I got faith in you, bro! You’ve always been smart and the hardest worker that I know. I am impressed with what I see. I wish I had more time for LinkedIn and social media, but it’s clear to see what you’re doing here. It’s nothing short of amazing already.
- Mike O'ConnorThank you, buddy! I appreciate all that!
Feel Like No One 💔Loves💔 Your ASS❓ Take a listen to @pastormattcrump Inspiring storytelling about a man and his donkey. One day I will be as good of a storyteller as my friend Matt Crump. Keep it up my friend☝🏆
What\’s new in the world of SPN?
I\’m working on a new video challenge and for the month of July I\’ll be sharing unique video content on the topic of inspiration.
Today was video 2.
Check it out here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6551786694339805184
- Know anyone trying to figure out what they wanna be when they grow up?
This video gives you 4 questions you need to ponder now…
- Wow. How fast time flies by.
Me: I\’m gonna post weekly on SPN
Also me: What does this mean 1 month, 2 weeks ago?
How have you all been?
- Can\’t tell if my website is broken or not. Can\’t access my wp dashboard so that\’s lame. Finally decide to declare that as my home on the web and it breaks less than a week later. Craptacular. And how are you??
- Katja Geršak HernandezHi Terry,
Good luck with your website! :) I checked it out yesterday and I really liked it.
I’m fine, thanks. I expect to have a busy day. Client from London is coming to visit us today! Really looking forward! :)
I hope you have a great day!☀
- Terry Bean
Thank you for taking a look. Hope all went well today.
- Ira BowmanTerry I ran into a situation like this. I’d be happy to share how I fixed it…in a message.
- Terry Bean
Really appreciate you IRA. Thanks for the notes yesterday.
- Mike O'ConnorSorry, it took me a minute to see this. Give me a call if I can help you get it going.
@delcie Welcome, Delcie‼ 💥Good to see you here on the SPN Platform💥 Since SPN ranks so high in worldwide websites it is a great place to create Back-Links and post outstanding content to drive business to your business. How can we help you hit your social media goals?
Crushing B2B Digital Strategies
- Katja Geršak HernandezThank you for the mention, Craig!
Thank you for connecting. :)
Please, don’t hesitate to reach out for anything. :)
I hope you all have a great day!☀
- Delcie CabralThank you Katja! Very kind of you.
Please feel free to reach out to me as well should I be able to do anything for you.
Have a great day!
@spnlocal2017 Love the goal for May 1. You\’re gonna hit one of them. At least! Go Mike Go
- Mike O'ConnorThanks, brother! However, it’s “WE” that will those goals. It doesn’t happen without mutual success.
Gotta update a link or two in here. Got BIG things going. Finally gonna step into my power as a speaker/trainer. LOVE working with biz dev teams and showing them how to get better connected to people, prospects and profits. If you know someone who runs such a team, I would LOVE to speak with them!!
How may I be of service to you??
@trybean, I really did like this #podcast and #blog they did about you! Well done! http://www.eainterviews.com/0008-how-vital-branded-content-is-to-your-business-with-leadership-expert-speaker-author-terry-bean/
- watched an IG video of a dude named John Assaraf today. In it he discussed “what’s your number?” His contention is that anything we do at 100% goes really well for us. The problem is we rarely do anything at 100%. So what number do we do most of the things. While I agree that life can be hard and random I think it becomes significantly less so…
- Load More