- Mike O'Connor Hello everyone, Please feel free to leave a review for SPN if you're happy with the value that we provide. We appreciate the help! https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS774US775&ei=Y-jzXKvgNqKb_QaPhZGoDg&q=service+professionals+network+chicago+&oq=service+professionals+network+chicago+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30l3.3632.6097..6484...0.0..0.116.873.5j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i22i30j33i10.DAmkAWIeEI0
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Life is really too short to worry too much about anything... 😊🙌 I hope you all have a fun & fantastic day!!☀
- David R. Smith Greetings All, I have awesome news that I want to share with everyone. After much consideration, I am reviving David R. Smith Consulting Services. Over the last several months, reliable sources have informed me that there is a large need in the Dallas area for excellent Accountants and Bookkeepers. Businesses are looking to outsource this service but are having trouble finding reliable and competent resources. With over 30 years in the industry I have the experience and knowledge necessary to help these businesses. Being a QuickBooks expert is a bonus since 90% of most small businesses use QuickBooks. If you are aware of anyone in the Dallas area who could use my services, send them my way! Here is a link to my website www.drsconsultingservices.com . They can contact me via email or call me. Thank you for your help and support!! David Smith
- Craig Wasilchak 💥Great share by my friend Ronnie Crowley. She is highlighting the value of another LinkedIn SPN Group Members post on LinkedIn. I think I will let Tracey Kitching know that she is fully missing out on the TRUE POWER of Service Professionals Network. I will let her know to come join the movers and shakers here on the SPN Platform 👊😎💯👍 @katja-gersak @craig @spnlocal2017 @sweet-frosted-cookies @dawnvt @scottyschindler @itstoddthomas @drdoro https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6548547568488505344
- Doyle Buehler Are you just telling and not selling? Your story needs to be told. You are the Hollywood Director https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6557026542940233728
- Clark Finnical Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel - I'm submitting my book to a publisher - & need to increase my subscriptions
- Trimaine Clark Triple A is the best, but this a whole new level of customer service.
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- Brigitte Jowanka https://bjowanka.wixsite.com/briejoanartist Bamboo €200_58x42cm_22,83x16,53inch big size.
- Azariah King What is URTFC? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOciY2oyECU
- Mandy Jahlas Love the atmosphere at www.motorcityrepair.com right now! https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMMAtUgDa0/
- Bernie Fussenegger Are you utilizing Video 📹 as Part of Your Content Strategy? #video #FridayFeeling #FridayThoughts #Digital #Social https://mailchi.mp/c534db01a832/utilizing-video-as-part-of-your-content-strategy
- nick One day closer to Friday!
- Alisa Kolar It's always great when you start to see hard work paying off! 🙂 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwnv0XnHgVE/
- Rachael Gossard Watch them...
- realestate My very first TV show on our local PBS airs tomorrow. Episode 101 of Empowering Seniors. It's surreal. Lots of room to improve, for sure! This is the beginning. Thank you to Mike O'Connor for helping me process and plan for the future! (hearing myself backwards cracked me up! #mightbebetterthatway )
Tomorrow is the day we air! Super cool learning a bit about an industry that is entirely outside my lifelong field of real estate. The station sure has had patience with me! They say it takes some getting used to hearing your own voice. Is this how I sound? LOL!Posted by Katherine Ambrose on Wednesday, June 19, 2019