- Kelly Sorry...not sorry
- Andy Vargo http://www.awkwardcareer.com/stop-labeling-start-engaging-how-your-approach-can-help-or-hurt-your-cause/
- Ben "Storm" Ringgenberg "Flames from the sky" by the Lost Monarchs. It's one of my favorite songs to play and people seem to love to jam with it. @guitarist-for-hire, I, and the rest of the band will be playing it on a tour of California this summer. I can't wait and hope some of you guys can perhaps make one of our shows! @captnamerca..so good to see you on here, Schmidty!
- aaron kurasz It was a good day!
- sherilally #truth
- Jacci Lynch He might get the apology he so rightly deserves after all.
- Jillian Ambrose We all should incorporate this into our homes. It would make such a huge difference for the environment.
- Hiram Figueroa What do you choose? https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrGXkYFtwW/
- joes-gym There are no limits beyond your mind https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqfdeWByTG/
- Alnoor Damji The purpose in life is to make a difference. Making a difference means that you have lived. How can you use #socialmedia to do #SocialGood By sprinkling kindness like it’s going out of style. #LinkedInTips Building relationships and nurturing your network. “Your connections are like GOLD! Network and engage with them as often as you can.” Jeff Young shared this on his recent post. I listened to #TheLinkedInGuru and had #chai with Orion (the brightest #star in 🌌) His message aligned with my #values The movement of #WithoutShelter, is changing the landscape one shirt at a time by helping the unsheltered community on the streets and “hugging” #Leaders the model #PeopleBeforeProfit is the way to do business Ready to drink chai and #buildcommunity then share this message and connect #IamAlnoor https://youtu.be/T8pWIXRR_bI
- Hilary Going to be featured in June's issue of Azura Magazine.
- Leonardo Tomás Cardillo https://www.7cups.com/18717787
- Ronnie Crowley I am glad to be here on #SPN! Thanks for the invite @crushing-b2b & @spnlocal! I'm also looking to build my #LinkedIn network so please feel free to connect with me there as well! Reach out anytime and have a great night! https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronniecrowley
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- JD Gershbein Until further notice, LinkedIn remains the de facto social networking site for business professionals. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/suddenly-linkedin-matters-jd-gershbein/
- Bernie Fussenegger Are you utilizing Video 📹 as Part of Your Content Strategy? #video #FridayFeeling #FridayThoughts #Digital #Social https://mailchi.mp/c534db01a832/utilizing-video-as-part-of-your-content-strategy
- realestate My very first TV show on our local PBS airs tomorrow. Episode 101 of Empowering Seniors. It's surreal. Lots of room to improve, for sure! This is the beginning. Thank you to Mike O'Connor for helping me process and plan for the future! (hearing myself backwards cracked me up! #mightbebetterthatway )
Tomorrow is the day we air! Super cool learning a bit about an industry that is entirely outside my lifelong field of real estate. The station sure has had patience with me! They say it takes some getting used to hearing your own voice. Is this how I sound? LOL!Posted by Katherine Ambrose on Wednesday, June 19, 2019