Love this article, Mike! 🙂
I’m trying to learn #SEO basics and this kind of articles, written from the first hand and experience are the ones that I find helpful the most.
Technical subjects might be a bit hard to understand sometimes and I really like the way you explained and linked #SEO with social media content marketing.
It’s always important to understand the general picture and purpose, instead of getting lost in details and doing things without really understanding them.
It’s so true as well that we can learn a lot of things for free on social media. I have my group of people who I really trust in certain topics and I would always go to check their content first, or ask them for advice.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.:)
@katja-gersak, thank you for the great feedback! I really super appreciate it! I am glad this article was able to provide a little benefit. 🙂
Anytime, Mike! 🙂 This article provided a huge benefit. Thank you for everything you do and all the value you provide on a daily basis. #StrongerTogether
I learned a lot from this, Mike! Thank you for sharing and very well written!
Few weeks ago I was going through a very difficult family situation and I had to take few days out of office.
When I came back to the office I found a message below, sticked to my computer screen. Every time I see it, it makes me smile. 🙂
Little things are not so little. Normally are the ones that matter the most.
At least to me…
@doylebuehler @sam…[Read more]
- This made me smile! 🙂 I’m the same, Katja — it’s the fact somebody has spared a thought that makes ANY gesture special.
I hope everything is well with you and your family. 🙏 Keep smiling! 💯
- I’m happy to hear that my msg made you smile, Sam.😁 You’re such a sunshine! I so appreciate you.☀️
Yes, everything is better now. Thank you.😊
I’ll keep smiling, sure!! Impossible not to, receiving a message like yours.💕
- Aww.. Misti, so happy to hear that!!😁😁😁
Happy Friday & keep smiling!!!!☀️
- @zachscriven, thanks for joining SPN and congrats on breaking 1k subscribers on #YouTube! Vladimir Romanov – Systems Integrator | Control Systems Electrical Engineer | Content Creator | PLC, HMI, Machine Vision, SCADA Software from Montreal, Canada Area. Thank you 4.0 Solutions for sponsoring #AutomationMonth 2019! Best In Class Information P…
Never confuse the popular circle with the winner’s circle…100% @spnlocal2017
@spnlocal2017, should I post #memes in #diditforthelikes still? Why the different groups?
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- I’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Mike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- I thought it was great! Can’t believe you told the story about our first ride together too!
- Trimaine, it was an interesting story. I like people who protect their friends.❤️
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
- @richadvocate, I like what you’re doing with the National Alliance to End Veteran Suicide. Make sure to share your website http://na2evs.org, blogs, YouTube videos, and whatever else in the activity feed or on my wall here. This will encourage others to be #boldenough to talk about mental illness and veteran suicide with us. It will also help…
- Thanks for this great shout out, Mike!! 🙂
Welcome to our SPN family, @richadvocate!! 🙂
It would be my pleasure to connect! Please, don’t hesitate to contact me for anything. 🙂
Have a great day, everybody!☀️
- Thank you! I’m looking forward to expanding our network and doing my part to end veteran suicide. By the way, if you know anyone willing to sponsor one of our free workshops for Veterans and their families please reach out to me. [email protected] they can aslo visit our website na2evs.org we’re always accepting donations and volunteer champions!
- @richadvocate, Anytime. 🙂 Thank you for the information. I’ll check it out as soon as I can. 🙂
Have a great day & keep in touch! 🙂
#SEO and being at the top of the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) are still the BEST WAY to grow your business online in 2019: https://www.serviceprofessionalsnetwork.com/website-seo-basics-you-need-to-know/
#contentmarketing #seo #digitalmarketing #content #growthhacking #startup #SMM #marketing #influencermarketing #blogging #infographic…[Read more]
- Load More