@spnlocal2017active 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
I’ve created my first smart list with all my social media accounts. Some of them are still in scratch, but I plan to grow them all.. Step by Step.
Please, feel free to connect. I’ll follow you back.
- The middle icon with the video or simply pasting the url here (https://youtu.be/6nt2JNoqMhQ) should allow you to get more views and indexing on your YouTube videos.
Dropping your YouTube videos in this group or the activity feed will give it a backlink, which actually helps with your organic YouTube views down the road.
Tagging a few people in…
- Great video, Mike!!:) Thanks for all your help and valuable advices.:)
I’ve always been a big believer in goals.
In December 2015, I made a 5-year plan to start a network marketing business that I felt could help add positive thinking to the world while hopefully being able to raise some money for good causes.
The first few years have been a fun test that really challenged me in more ways than I could ever…[Read more]
- Do not do these things if you don’t want smart people to think that you’re stupid:
1. Toss out random eye-popping facts that aren’t really facts.
2. Give yourself a title that no one else that knows you would ever in a million years give you.
4. Name drop famous people that don’t know you.
5. Associate with known felons or bad…
Mike, you listed some great reminders for us all.👌
I really like the quote below as well.
Sometimes few words of encouragment to the person who is trying to make progress, can make miracles. It doesn’t cost us anything to be kind and support each other. #StrongerTogether
- It really doesn’t cost a thing! Thank you!
- A person would be very successful simply following that advice.
Your bad boss or coworkers are never the main problem.
Your problem is lack of confidence and faith.
Look, if you’re a good worker and you have a healthy mix of confidence and realism then it’s not as hard as it seems to get a new role or really anything else out of life.
The trick to overcoming most challenges is applying a bit of common sense…[Read more]
I have a feeling you think this every day in the morning, @spnlocal2017!
- Some times I am the most out going person in the world. There are also times where I am the most shy or insecure person in the world. I can be brilliant and I can also do really dumb things.
I’ve spent my life trying to figure out what makes me so different. Later in life they told me it was mania and depression triggered by life events and a…
- Mike, nobady is perfect and we all do dumb things sometimes…
The fact that you reflect and take mistakes as learning experience shows the kind of person you are.:)
Everything will be ok, yes.
Keep the faith &stay awesome!:)
You are doing great job for SPN
There is no quick to do anything really worth doing in business or social media.
Sure, you can look good in a bathing suit, swing a bat really well, or dance better than J-Lo, but the average person has to put in a lot of work to really make things happen.
You can fake it all you want, but making it is an entirely different story. I don’t care…[Read more]
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- @doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
- @jack-stoltz, I love your artwork. Finally got around to adding some more of it to your SPN blog. I also put this on the home page of the site and a lot of the internal pages. It should do better soon. 🙂
- Load More