- Today we highlighted @grammar-goddess on LinkedIn. Please make sure to stay active so I know who to tag. It would also be great if you invited your friends to register accounts too. @crushing-b2b @doylebuehler @linkedin-coach @dpistulka @warrenresearch @jobready2dey @irabowman @katja-gersak @andyvargo @andyschulkind @supra…
- Katja Geršak HernandezHi Mike,
I’ve been having a very challenging few weeks. I’ll hopefully follow up on LinkedIn tomorrow..
And of course it would be my pleasure to connect with Susan.😊
Thanks for the tags.🥰
I hope you’re all enjoying the weekend.☀️
- Jacob WarrenI’m so incredibly pumped and thankful to be a part of the SPN group as whole. Thank you so much for the warm invite!
- Mike O'ConnorThank you, Jacob! I’m glad to have you on the team!
@spnlocal Once I get back from my hiatus at the end of this month, November 30th, I would love to interview you my brother for my podcast…you will have to text me your answer though, as of Wednesday morning, my wifi will be off until the 30th of November
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
- Craig Wasilchak
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
- Ira Bowman
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
- Sam Hurley
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
Don’t you ever wear this.
If someone puts this on you then you take it off right away.
We all get let down and taken for a ride at some point.
Successful people occassionally have to wear this tag too.
The difference is they shed it ASAP and get back into the struggle.
Winning is done when you refuse to play the victim.
- Mike O'ConnorDoing well! How are you? We should be having an app done here soon.
- Paula GoodmanI love it! Thanks for sharing!
- Load More