@scottyschindleractive 1 day, 12 hours ago
Love your thoughts SPN! Scotty https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6541490413017108480 View
Viewing 1 - 20 of 115 active members
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Thank you so much for all your kind birthday wishes!! You made me feel like a #superstar today!! I appreciate you all, my lovely people!! 💕 I hope you have a great day!!☀
- Vanessa Marie https://bit.ly/2ZsKPTb
- Brad Emery Really happy with this new guest post that we did for thinkbetterliving I was determined to write the definitive travel insurance post - how do you think I did? https://thinkbetterliving.com/31-things-to-know-about-travel-insurance-2019/
- JD Gershbein Can't make the LIVE FILMING of the inaugural episode of The Electric Narrative Webcast? I feel your pain. But you can catch the LIVE FEED - globally streaming on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/theelectricnarrative/videos/2102209106746566/
- Craig Wasilchak 💥Great share by my friend Ronnie Crowley. She is highlighting the value of another LinkedIn SPN Group Members post on LinkedIn. I think I will let Tracey Kitching know that she is fully missing out on the TRUE POWER of Service Professionals Network. I will let her know to come join the movers and shakers here on the SPN Platform 👊😎💯👍 @katja-gersak @craig @spnlocal2017 @sweet-frosted-cookies @dawnvt @scottyschindler @itstoddthomas @drdoro https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6548547568488505344
- Alnoor Damji LinkedIn is the largest social network for working professionals with new connections growing ever second. It is the perfect network to grow a business, find a job and connect in person or have virtual Chai (okay, coffee too) conversations. Are you looking for a job? Reach out to your network for a coffee and conduct an informational interview. Never ask for the job. Whether you are a job seeker or an established professional, make sure you are following these steps. These subtle changes make it so easy to network with others, sending a message (moved below #LinkedIn banner). My Golden #PersonalBranding #LinkedInTips ✔️Create a hook = share a story ✔️Create a storytelling background banner image. I used Canva.com ✔️Share your WHY in the ABOUT you section in first person. Who you are, what you do, what others say about you and how to contact you. ✔️Catchy tagline with your unique value proposition Contact info up to date? With the new positioning people are more likely to click. Many make this networking mistake of connecting with only people they know. Brigette Hyacinth shares these tips ✔️Never network based on your current situation, but your destination ✔️Don’t judge someone by their job title ✔️You never know where the road will take you. Be open to connecting with new people. The world is your playground! So before you hit connect, check out their recent activity. The attached #Video below you shows “All activity”, “Articles” and “Posts”. Always send a personalized note when connecting. Mark recently mentioned appreciating a message after he accepted. So be human #H2H build relationships. Have virtual #ChaiWithAlnoor conversations if you aren’t in the same ZIP code. #IamAlnoor https://youtu.be/w7hZ84WHVm0
- Kelly Whichever glass you choose, may it be more full than empty.
- Trimaine Clark Triple A is the best, but this a whole new level of customer service.
- Alexis Ruddock Do you collaborate with others? I do and always. “Collaboration is linked with creativity. Creative collaboration describes a relationship between two or more persons with a common purpose of creating new objects through certain ideas and shared understanding of something new and a common goal.” - IGI Global Every time I create cookies for my customers, we are always collaborating together. It’s important to know what my client needs. From what flavors, colors and what designs to put on the cookies or sweets. My customers are more than paying patrons to me, they become my team members. We work together from beginning to end. Just like with these AT&T Business cookies. Jessica Bourne of AT&T Business collaborated with me to create these beautiful cookies for their amazing event. When we work together they are able to let me know what design they wanted & I’m able to create what they imagined into cookies. Thank you Susan Lawson of AT&T Business for collaborating with me with these beautiful photos! Thank you Sugarboo & Co. for collaborating with us to use your magical store to take these photos. Ronnie Crowley Sheri Lally Fanny Dunagan Craig Wasilchak Katja Geršak Hernandez SPN #makeyourbusinessedible #creativity #attbusiness hashtag #marketing hashtag #branding #entrepreneur
- John O'Connor Riding away from all the drama like...
- Matthew Lopez-Kronicz https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6548965107597225984
- Tina Oliver posted a photo
- Tyler Mann 9 months ago I wrote and shared the below article on LinkedIn. In the past week, I have found multiple occasions that I needed my own words read back to me. I hope resharing this could be useful to someone here as well! https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/vulnerability-sharing-ideas-how-increase-innovation-through-mann/
- Jacci Lynch An imagination is a terrible thing to waste
- sherilally Most tilt-truck covers really aren't very practical and cause cross-contamination when people are moving waste, so we made the #GondolaHairnet. Thank you, @spnlocal2017 for helping us spread the word the way you do! https://gondolahairnet.com/tilt-truck-covers/
- Tracey Ann Nazarenus WHEN THEY CAME HOME WE TREATED THEM BADLY let’s fix it for this one Al a VIETNAM VETERAN NEEDS 250$ for electric and 250$ for gas bill to keep them on he has shut of notifications for both Please help https://lnkd.in/e4Die76
- joes-gym There are no limits beyond your mind https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqfdeWByTG/