- Lee Duke posted a photo 5 months, 1 week ago ·
HOW I NEVER FALL VICTIM TO THE COMMON COLD OR FLU
The health benefits of Lemons are well-know right. But, if you’re like the majority of most people, you are missing out of the most power part of the LEMON, especially in these cold months.
So, you are probably squeezing the lemon juice out & then disposing the left-over peel into the bin, trust me you are not the only one, I have done this many time until I realized this:
Lemon peel contains more nutrients, vitamins & health benefits than the lemon juice itself – period.
Lemon peels contain about up to 10 times more vitamins then the juice itself, Yep, that is what you are throwing away – “THE BEST PART OF THE LEMON” which is an excellent source of potassium, calcium, beta carotene, magnesium and Vitamin C.
How to eat LEMON & the PEEL – by having a Lemon Tea once a day.
1. Only purchase organic lemons
2. Make sure you clean the surface of the lemon “FIRST” before grating
3. After grating the outside of the lemon, cut the lemon in half & juice
4. Boil the kettle with water
5. Pour the Lemon juice into a cup along with the peel and fill the cup from the kettle
6. If the lemon tea tastes strong to the taste buds just add a little more water to the cup.
#healthyfood #organic #lemons #lemontea #healthbenefits #lemonpeel #cold lemon