@samhurleyactive 3 days, 7 hours ago
🧠 Did you know customers ‘FEEL’ first, and ‘THINK’ afterwards? 🧠 The power of emotion is your No.1 priority… Go beyond happiness, sadness, pride etc. 👀 [ #marketing #sales #psychology #emotion ] It’s time to look much deeper! 3 Super-Persuasive Emotions You Haven’t Used (To Influence Sales): https://samhurley.link/get-emotional 👈👈 [click here] 👈👈 View
Viewing 21 - 40 of 82 active members
- Jeff McNickle Anyone know if there is a way to attach a PDF document on here? I am writing a business plan to try and start a non-profit educational based program and looking for some input on it I only see a way to add pictures or a video???? Thanks
- aaron kurasz It's definitely not the critic that counts.
- Patrick O'Connor As a small business owner, father, and all-around busy guy this is kinda true.
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- Andy Vargo Stop being a selfish asshole! In today's video we get to the heart of authenticity about how selfish you are being when you are not Owning Your Awkward!
- Andy Schulkind Trying to keep my head above water, Mike. We should talk by phone later in the week.
- Erin Graybill Ellis, M.A. I got my YouTube Channel set up! So far only 2 videos uploaded but I should be able to get more done soon. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxRbI98XOI5fiwDmM8KnGSA
- Dawn Lancaster #SPN Network! Happy Friday! I hope you are doing GREAT! I've just launched a crowdfunding campaign because frankly, I got irritated that non-toxic body care isn't a normal product available to all - where we shop and at a price point we can afford. After watching my mom suffer though cancers, alzheimers and parkinsons I can't help but think her addition to moisturizing had something to do with it. So...I created an all natural body care company, with ingredients you can read, placed where you shop every day, at grateful not greedy pricing. I'm an experience entrepreneur and can make this brand rock with your help. I would never ask an SPN member to back our campaign however I would be grateful for your share that expands the campaign beyond my own network. Someone, somewhere is looking to pay it forward and this campaign will resonate with them. Please help me find that someone with the gift of your share... Personally, I am all about paying it forward. Tell me about your project, let me know the type of folks you are looking to connect with and I will always offer thoughtful introductions into my network. Thank you for taking the time to consider helping me expand my reach! Big hugs and best wishes for a wonderful weekend! https://ifundwomen.com/projects/non-toxic-body-care-all
- jamesmarvin Hi all Sorry I have been off the radar for a bit @craigwasilchak @spnlocal2017 Hope everyone is keeping well? James
- David R. Smith Hi All, I am in the North Dallas/North Texas area and am seeking job opportunities. My LinkedIn profile is completely up to date so anyone can see my work history and see all my endorsements. I am looking for a position as an Accounting Manager or Controller or Bookkeeper in a Service Industry company or in the IT arena. My experience spans over 25 years covering several industries and including startups. My luck with the startups has not been as good as I would have liked, so that has something to do with my short tenures at a few places. The perfect company for me, would be a small to medium sized business, that is either a sole proprietor or a partnership but has been around for a while. The enterprise would be looking to move to the next "level" or phase of the company’s life. Having worked for billion-dollar corporation and for small businesses, I bring a unique set of skills that would be essential to helping a business move to that next level. I do have over 120 hours passed towards an accounting degree but due to circumstance beyond my control, I was never able to complete it. So, I have found myself in a position where I am over qualified for a lot of Bookkeeper positions and not qualified for higher level positions because of the lack of a degree. So, the company that I am looking for would need to place value on experience. You would be getting someone with the same experience as a lot of other Controllers or Accounting Managers but wouldn't be paying for the "degree." That's what I am looking for in a nut shell. Any leads, referrals, help, or advice would be welcomed as well!! Thanks!!!
- Clark Finnical Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel - I'm submitting my book to a publisher - & need to increase my subscriptions
- erinkurasz Ahh nothing like a beautiful sunny day to get you in the mood for a great day!!! If you like this look contact me and I’ll set you up!! #youniquemakeup
- Luke Williams My Podcast is now live. Please support by listening, downloading, subscribing, or just providing feedback. Booking guests for May and June episodes, let me know if you're interested. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/grab-a-cloud/id1455114397?mt=2
- Hiram Figueroa Don't ever let you anger get the better of you.
- Mike Ciccolella posted a photo
- Erik Never apologize for being honest.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMLWkWBKH_/