@samhurleyactive 1 week, 1 day ago
- Mike O'Connor I am without a doubt as far from perfect as anyone that has ever walked this planet. I have made my share of mistakes and bad judgements. However, I'm extremely proud of myself. I don't compromise my morals and I have never betrayed a family member or a friend. I have never cheated on anyone and I don't lie about anything. I have some of the greatest friends in the world because of the way that I am. My true friends are the salt of the Earth and they would not be my friends if I were half of things that some people have labeled me. I could have became bitter about many things many moons ago, but I consistently choose to get better. I help people every single day of my life and I don't do anything to hurt anyone. Many people have taken advantage of me and my good nature. I'm better at drawing boundaries and I'm learning how to protect myself from those that mean me harm. I can honestly say that I hold no ill-will toward anyone even those that will never again be a part of my life. My life is half over and there is still a lot of positive things for me to do in this world so I will not spend one moment second guessing myself or wondering about what could have been. I will spend every moment of my life improving and helping those around me as I'm able. There are many of you that have picked me up and checked on me every step of the way. You are my family and loved ones. I'm beyond grateful for all of you have helped me along this journey. I will work hard to show your faith in me and the love you have shown me is appreciated and reciprocated to the best of my ability. Thank you and I love you just don't seem to be strong enough words for how I feel about you all.
- Ira Bowman Who wants help getting some run on LinkedIn? I'm going to do an #SPN feature post. Want in, only one way, that's to comment here. I'm all about #WinWinNetworking!
- Damon Pistulka I'm seeing good results from working with people on SPN & LinkedIn to create Win/Win relationships. Add me as a friend on SPN and connect on LinkedIn if you want to grow together!
- David Lester Here are some tips on #HowTo negotiate a #Commerciallease renewal: https://lnkd.in/eNJpUHv #CRE #CommercialRealEstate #TenantRepresentation
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Happy Thursday to all my #SPN lovely people!!☀️ #PositiveVibes
- John White Here is my latest LinkedIn article on #HowTo write articles editors love and will publish. I hope it helps. @crushing-b2b @don-williams-global @spnlocal @irabowman @heidirad @katja-gersak @b2the7 @andyvargo @dpistulka @pastormattcrump @linkedin-coach @jobready2dey https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-write-articles-editors-love-publish-john-white-mba-/
- George Anderson Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management Coaching The international recognized EQ 2.0 Assessment has revolutionized the professional practice of Anger Management and Emotional Intelligence Coaching. Emotional Intelligence is the theoretical base on which The Anderson & Anderson APC anger management curriculum was developed. The four anchors of this model are anger management, stress management, communication and emotional intelligence. All of these competencies are scales that can be identified and enhanced by classes, coaching and self-development. The 40-hour (CAMF) Certified Anger Management Facilitator Certification is the industry standard worldwide. The Anderson & Anderson, APC curriculum is accepted by the U. S. Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, Criminal Courts, Probation Departments and Correction Departments throughout the U.S. Canada, Australia, Chile, Philippines, Bermuda and Cayman Islands. https://lnkd.in/g7ESVzQ #emotionalintelligence #angermanagement #certification
- Brad Emery A day of lessons ahead I'm sure. We just announced 2 new products in conjunction with Speedinsure, so I updated my LinkedIn Profile and now am swamped with good wishes - a nice problem to have Free luggage insurance (Global) https://www.aimviva.com/free-bag-protection/ We also launched a free Pet insurance cover in Hong Kong - but I'm having trouble posting 2 links - its /pets on the end of speedinsure (.) com Please take a look, and share if appropriate to your network. Thanks Brad
- Jared J. Wiese ❝I apply 100s of times, but no #jobinterviews. Is it my LinkedIn profile?❞ Find out in #ProfilePopUp 193 [captioned; 1 minute; link in comments]... You've got 7 seconds; Here are 3+ tips; for 1st impressions! What did you like best? Profiles That 🅿🅾🅿!™ #ProfilesThatPOP #jobs Does yours? See more tips in comments... Other helpful thoughts? You've got this! https://youtu.be/5slC0LCjXKc
- Alisa Kolar You have to love what you do, right?View this post on Instagram
Hip hop yoga was a success tonight! I'm so grateful to have friends who support me even with my ridiculous, corny yoga hip hop jokes and moves. How did we do with Thotiana??? 😂 #thotiana #whodat #makeitrain #yoga #instayoga #namaste #yogadaily #yogainspo #ybdlove #friends #dance #hiphopyoga
- Maria Mallinder Heading out to #SanAntonio to start a new branch of #Monat! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RTVvTDDOc/
- Don Williams Are you working on building something great? I would love to hear your feedback on this LinkedIn post! Thank you! https://www.linkedin.com/posts/don-williams-a63375a_are-you-working-on-something-good-or-are-activity-6577600621287927808-EF1o/
- Rachael Gossard ✨ Today is my birthday!! ✨ 🎉 What better way to celebrate than to launch my brand new website!! www.catchingbeautyphoto.com 🎉 For those who’ve been following me for a while, you may know that I’ve been working hard on this, and I’m so excited that it’s finally complete! Please take a moment to check it out, it’s mobile-friendly too!!
- Dallas Wade From our show last night. Please feel free to follow me on #Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yy1Npp7ie/
- Paula Goodman Hello every one! I meant to post this earlier! Sorry! Better late than never! Have a great week! Paula
- John O'Connor That's it!
- Sandy Hello from New Zealand, looking forward to making new friends and connections here and on Linkedin.