@samhurleyactive 3 days, 19 hours ago
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
Few weeks ago I was going through a very difficult family situation and I had to take few days out of office.
When I came back to the office I found a message below, sticked to my computer screen. Every time I see it, it makes me smile. 🙂
Little things are not so little. Normally are the ones that matter the most.
At least to me…
@doylebuehler @sam…[Read more]
- This made me smile! 🙂 I’m the same, Katja — it’s the fact somebody has spared a thought that makes ANY gesture special.
I hope everything is well with you and your family. 🙏 Keep smiling! 💯
- I’m happy to hear that my msg made you smile, Sam.😁 You’re such a sunshine! I so appreciate you.☀️
Yes, everything is better now. Thank you.😊
I’ll keep smiling, sure!! Impossible not to, receiving a message like yours.💕
- Aww.. Misti, so happy to hear that!!😁😁😁
Happy Friday & keep smiling!!!!☀️
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- I’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Mike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- I thought it was great! Can’t believe you told the story about our first ride together too!
- Trimaine, it was an interesting story. I like people who protect their friends.❤️
Today, your potential customers are GLUED to their mobile devices. 📲
So, how *exactly* do you reach these people? 🧐
#MobileMarketing is often very misunderstood & underutilized…
[Plus, a ton of material out there doesn’t explain it!]
Love it, @craigwasilchak!! It looks so COOL!!👏👏
You guys are amazing!!🏆🏆🏆
And being listed here along with those great people –> Big thank you, Craig!!💙
Looking forward to the updates & to follow your journey!!
I’ve created my first smart list with all my social media accounts. Some of them are still in scratch, but I plan to grow them all.. Step by Step.
Please, feel free to connect. I’ll follow you back.
- Katja on a mission! 😀😀🤓😀😀 #SolidPlan
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
Thank you so much, @samhurley!!!😁 I started engaging on social media around six months ago and I still have a long way to go and to get everything going in the right direction.
The good thing is that I enjoy the journey with the best ”climbers” of the world!!😁
- You’re doing a grand job, Katja — This stuff takes time, so definitely enjoy the journey & savour every moment… 🙏💯🙏
🧠 Did you know customers ‘FEEL’ first, and ‘THINK’ afterwards? 🧠
The power of emotion is your No.1 priority…
Go beyond happiness, sadness, pride etc. 👀
[ #marketing #sales #psychology #emotion ]
It’s time to look much deeper!
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- @doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
- I really appreciate you more than you know and definitely, more than I am able to express. Thank you, Katja!
- Anytime, Mike!! You’ve just made my day.💕
No words can explain how much I appreciate you, so I’m just sending a big hug on your way…🤗
I hope you are all having a great & productive week.😊
Please, share some nice photos, or updates from your travels.
I share the photo of the lake Bled (Slovenia). @haelters Philippe has already been there and he can confirm that is really beautiful!!😉☀
And everyone…[Read more]
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
It’s about time you BROKE THE RULES in business! 😈
No, I haven’t gone bananas… 🍌🦍🍌
Guerrilla Marketing is a truly disruptive technique you can use to stand out.
Why not be rebellious? [ #Marketing #Growth #Branding #ViralContent ]
- Cheers bruh!! 🦍🍌🦍
- Great article!
- Hey Tim! Cheers!!! 🦍
- Wow, Sam!!👏👏
Creative & innovative & great value article!!😁👊
And what a great examples. Beside learning a lot, I had a lot of fun reading it!!
- Thanks Katja!!! It was TONS of fun to create! 🏆💞🏆 And feedback like this makes it *even more* worthwhile. 😁 #BigSmiles 😁
- My pleasure, @samhurley!!😁 And images are just amaaaazing!!!😎 You are surprising me constantly!!!
Your website is also great and your approach is so fresh and different. Even your ads are COOl!!😎
If there is anybody who haven’t checked Sam’s website yet, here is the link:
- To summarize, Katja:
YOU are AWESOME.
Thanks for all your kind words & thoughtful discovery! :)))
Want to know EXACTLY how to grow your business FASTER in 2019? 🤔
Of course you do…
So, I created a brand new 4,350-word guide to show you how! 😎
[*** Strictly no nonsense included. ***]
#business #marketing #contentmarketing #growth
Do not miss this one…
https://samhurley.link/biz-growth 👈👈👈👈 [click here]
If you post a YouTube video in the feed. @craigwasilchak and I will play it all the way through. If it’s good we will like and leave a comment too! 😉
Simple fact: we…[Read more]
@lorimiller is the SPN member of the day. Who should we pick for tomorrow and so forth? Always feel free to suggest SPN members to highlight. We all want to work together to help build the right people up.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy new year!
@russjohns is the SPN member of the day! Make sure you connect with him on every platform you use to make a solid win-win.
We are going to start really pushing the SPN member of the day and sharing content like crazy now that we have a lot of the bugs worked out. The more active you are in the feed the more we will tag and share your…[Read more]
This site is meant to help us all get more views on our LinkedIn articles without breaking the terms and conditions of that site. We are not gaming their algorithms or making marketing pods, which are things that they recently updated into their T&C.
You’re allowed to share your LinkedIn articles anywhere you want. The terms and conditions of…[Read more]
@andyvargo @rowand @troy @dano @danielle @nisa @mandy @amandarominger @garypayne @jared-j-wiese @estherwang @ambenjamin @eriknextlevel @kennedy657 @gwdistillery @paliano don’t be afraid to tag people and ask for helping getting views on other platforms. If you include a good introduction (call to action) that uses keyword you want to compete with…[Read more]
There is always seems to be a lot of fear-mongering out there – links are links, it doesn’t matter where they come from. If you have a story to tell, that will help inform or educate your audience, then yes, post it here for all to see. If others find it compelling, then they will click on it.
As well, a ‘pod’ also usually means that people concentrate on getting their posts with likes and comments in a very short time period – i.e. within a couple of hours. The links here are to view whenever you feel the need to click. So have fun, and get some cool stuff in your brain from the many SPN folks who are doing some awesome things!
Exactly. Well within the rules and drama free, @doylebuehler. 🙂 Well said.
Hey guys, have you got a link to their updated terms? Specifically, the parts where they mention this stuff? Many thanks! #KeepRockingSPN
Can always rely on you to be on top of your LinkedIn game! 😎👏😎 Thanks for making life easier! :)))
@samhurley it was explained to me that point q…. gaming algorithms means doing things to affect how your post shows up on LinkedIn including engaging in marketing pods or excessive tagging. I hear a lot of rumors from a lot of interesting people. I have basically been told by more than a few people that is why they are restricting tagging and…[Read more]
Great reminder, Mike!! Thanks, brother 🙂
- Load More