@lorimiller is the SPN member of the day. Who should we pick for tomorrow and so forth? Always feel free to suggest SPN members to highlight. We all want to work together to help build the right people up.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy new year!
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
- Craig Wasilchak
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
- Ira Bowman
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
- Sam Hurley
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
- If you post a YouTube video in the feed. @craigwasilchak and I will play it all the way through. If it’s good we will like and leave a comment too! ;)
- Trimaine Clark
Bet! I got faith in you, bro! You’ve always been smart and the hardest worker that I know. I am impressed with what I see. I wish I had more time for LinkedIn and social media, but it’s clear to see what you’re doing here. It’s nothing short of amazing already.
- Mike O'ConnorThank you, buddy! I appreciate all that!
@samhurley Great Article! All customers like to be treated like they matter, and they do! The customer connection is a matter of make or break. It starts with connecting, then trust, the evolution of loyalty, show them you care and they will come back, we all like to be known,
- Sam HurleyCheers Paula! 😊 Spot on — “We all like to be known.”
EVERY customer matters. Something a lot of bigger companies seem to forget today!
(It grinds my gears when brands I’m with consistently offer new customers better deals. So backwards!). 😩
- Paula GoodmanYes. I understand….hmmm. Reminds me of cell phone plans….it is August! Lol
*Customer Loyalty* doesn’t just happen. 🤔 You need a strategy. 💖
So, how do you master it like a pro?
I uncovered the most important steps + bucket loads of tools to try.
🤩 [Including very best LIVE examples to be seen.] 🤩
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- Ira BowmanI’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Katja Geršak HernandezMike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- Katja Geršak HernandezIf there is still somebody who didn’t watch this video with Mike & Ira, I recommend you to do it. It’s a great video to watch!
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- Katja Geršak Hernandez@spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- Brad EmeryI kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
Few weeks ago I was going through a very difficult family situation and I had to take few days out of office.
When I came back to the office I found a message below, sticked to my computer screen. Every time I see it, it makes me smile. 🙂
Little things are not so little. Normally are the ones that matter the most.
At least to me…
@doylebuehler @sam…[Read more]
- Sam HurleyThis made me smile! :) I’m the same, Katja — it’s the fact somebody has spared a thought that makes ANY gesture special.
I hope everything is well with you and your family. 🙏 Keep smiling! 💯
- Katja Geršak HernandezAww.. Misti, so happy to hear that!!😁😁😁
Happy Friday & keep smiling!!!!☀️
Today, your potential customers are GLUED to their mobile devices. 📲
So, how *exactly* do you reach these people? 🧐
#MobileMarketing is often very misunderstood & underutilized…
[Plus, a ton of material out there doesn’t explain it!]
I’ve created my first smart list with all my social media accounts. Some of them are still in scratch, but I plan to grow them all.. Step by Step.
Please, feel free to connect. I’ll follow you back.
- Sam HurleyKatja on a mission! 😀😀🤓😀😀 #SolidPlan
- Katja Geršak Hernandez“The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
Thank you so much, @samhurley!!!😁 I started engaging on social media around six months ago and I still have a long way to go and to get everything going in the right direction.
The good thing is that I enjoy the journey with the best ”climbers” of the world!!😁
🧠 Did you know customers ‘FEEL’ first, and ‘THINK’ afterwards? 🧠
The power of emotion is your No.1 priority…
Go beyond happiness, sadness, pride etc. 👀
[ #marketing #sales #psychology #emotion ]
It’s time to look much deeper!
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- Katja Geršak Hernandez@doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
I hope you are all having a great & productive week.😊
Please, share some nice photos, or updates from your travels.
I share the photo of the lake Bled (Slovenia). @haelters Philippe has already been there and he can confirm that is really beautiful!!😉☀
And everyone…[Read more]
It’s about time you BROKE THE RULES in business! 😈
No, I haven’t gone bananas… 🍌🦍🍌
Guerrilla Marketing is a truly disruptive technique you can use to stand out.
Why not be rebellious? [ #Marketing #Growth #Branding #ViralContent ]
- Sam HurleyCheers bruh!! 🦍🍌🦍
- timmccombsGreat article!
- Sam HurleyHey Tim! Cheers!!! 🦍
- Katja Geršak HernandezWow, Sam!!👏👏
Creative & innovative & great value article!!😁👊
And what a great examples. Beside learning a lot, I had a lot of fun reading it!!
- Sam HurleyThanks Katja!!! It was TONS of fun to create! 🏆💞🏆 And feedback like this makes it *even more* worthwhile. 😁 #BigSmiles 😁
- Katja Geršak HernandezMy pleasure, @samhurley!!😁 And images are just amaaaazing!!!😎 You are surprising me constantly!!!
Your website is also great and your approach is so fresh and different. Even your ads are COOl!!😎
If there is anybody who haven’t checked Sam’s website yet, here is the link:
- Sam HurleyTo summarize, Katja:
YOU are AWESOME.
Thanks for all your kind words & thoughtful discovery! :)))
- Load More