@samhurleyactive 5 days, 21 hours ago
@samhurley Great Article! All customers like to be treated like they matter, and they do! The customer connection is a matter of make or break. It starts with connecting, then trust, the evolution of loyalty, show them you care and they will come back, we all like to be known,
- Cheers Paula! 😊 Spot on — “We all like to be known.”
EVERY customer matters. Something a lot of bigger companies seem to forget today!
(It grinds my gears when brands I’m with consistently offer new customers better deals. So backwards!). 😩
- Yes. I understand….hmmm. Reminds me of cell phone plans….it is August! Lol
@lorimiller is the SPN member of the day. Who should we pick for tomorrow and so forth? Always feel free to suggest SPN members to highlight. We all want to work together to help build the right people up.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy new year!
*Customer Loyalty* doesn’t just happen. 🤔 You need a strategy. 💖
So, how do you master it like a pro?
I uncovered the most important steps + bucket loads of tools to try.
🤩 [Including very best LIVE examples to be seen.] 🤩
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- I’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Mike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- I thought it was great! Can’t believe you told the story about our first ride together too!
- Trimaine, it was an interesting story. I like people who protect their friends.❤️
- If there is still somebody who didn’t watch this video with Mike & Ira, I recommend you to do it. It’s a great video to watch!
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
Few weeks ago I was going through a very difficult family situation and I had to take few days out of office.
When I came back to the office I found a message below, sticked to my computer screen. Every time I see it, it makes me smile. 🙂
Little things are not so little. Normally are the ones that matter the most.
At least to me…
@doylebuehler @sam…[Read more]
- This made me smile! :) I’m the same, Katja — it’s the fact somebody has spared a thought that makes ANY gesture special.
I hope everything is well with you and your family. 🙏 Keep smiling! 💯
- I’m happy to hear that my msg made you smile, Sam.😁 You’re such a sunshine! I so appreciate you.☀️
Yes, everything is better now. Thank you.😊
I’ll keep smiling, sure!! Impossible not to, receiving a message like yours.💕
- Aww.. Misti, so happy to hear that!!😁😁😁
Happy Friday & keep smiling!!!!☀️
Today, your potential customers are GLUED to their mobile devices. 📲
So, how *exactly* do you reach these people? 🧐
#MobileMarketing is often very misunderstood & underutilized…
[Plus, a ton of material out there doesn’t explain it!]
Love it, @craigwasilchak!! It looks so COOL!!👏👏
You guys are amazing!!🏆🏆🏆
And being listed here along with those great people –> Big thank you, Craig!!💙
Looking forward to the updates & to follow your journey!!
I’ve created my first smart list with all my social media accounts. Some of them are still in scratch, but I plan to grow them all.. Step by Step.
Please, feel free to connect. I’ll follow you back.
- Katja on a mission! 😀😀🤓😀😀 #SolidPlan
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
Thank you so much, @samhurley!!!😁 I started engaging on social media around six months ago and I still have a long way to go and to get everything going in the right direction.
The good thing is that I enjoy the journey with the best ”climbers” of the world!!😁
- You’re doing a grand job, Katja — This stuff takes time, so definitely enjoy the journey & savour every moment… 🙏💯🙏
🧠 Did you know customers ‘FEEL’ first, and ‘THINK’ afterwards? 🧠
The power of emotion is your No.1 priority…
Go beyond happiness, sadness, pride etc. 👀
[ #marketing #sales #psychology #emotion ]
It’s time to look much deeper!
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- @doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
- I really appreciate you more than you know and definitely, more than I am able to express. Thank you, Katja!
- Anytime, Mike!! You’ve just made my day.💕
No words can explain how much I appreciate you, so I’m just sending a big hug on your way…🤗
- I agree completely! Have a great day, everyone!
- Thanks, Mike.😊🙌
- Katja! You are one of those bright shining lights in our days!!! Thank you for being you!! XOX
- Thank you so much, Dawn! You’ve just made my day!!😊🌷☀️
I hope you are all having a great & productive week.😊
Please, share some nice photos, or updates from your travels.
I share the photo of the lake Bled (Slovenia). @haelters Philippe has already been there and he can confirm that is really beautiful!!😉☀
And everyone…[Read more]
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
It’s about time you BROKE THE RULES in business! 😈
No, I haven’t gone bananas… 🍌🦍🍌
Guerrilla Marketing is a truly disruptive technique you can use to stand out.
Why not be rebellious? [ #Marketing #Growth #Branding #ViralContent ]
- Cheers bruh!! 🦍🍌🦍
- Great article!
- Hey Tim! Cheers!!! 🦍
- Wow, Sam!!👏👏
Creative & innovative & great value article!!😁👊
And what a great examples. Beside learning a lot, I had a lot of fun reading it!!
- Thanks Katja!!! It was TONS of fun to create! 🏆💞🏆 And feedback like this makes it *even more* worthwhile. 😁 #BigSmiles 😁
- My pleasure, @samhurley!!😁 And images are just amaaaazing!!!😎 You are surprising me constantly!!!
Your website is also great and your approach is so fresh and different. Even your ads are COOl!!😎
If there is anybody who haven’t checked Sam’s website yet, here is the link:
- To summarize, Katja:
YOU are AWESOME.
Thanks for all your kind words & thoughtful discovery! :)))
- Load More