@ryanr1984active 23 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Mike O'Connor I am without a doubt as far from perfect as anyone that has ever walked this planet. I have made my share of mistakes and bad judgements. However, I'm extremely proud of myself. I don't compromise my morals and I have never betrayed a family member or a friend. I have never cheated on anyone and I don't lie about anything. I have some of the greatest friends in the world because of the way that I am. My true friends are the salt of the Earth and they would not be my friends if I were half of things that some people have labeled me. I could have became bitter about many things many moons ago, but I consistently choose to get better. I help people every single day of my life and I don't do anything to hurt anyone. Many people have taken advantage of me and my good nature. I'm better at drawing boundaries and I'm learning how to protect myself from those that mean me harm. I can honestly say that I hold no ill-will toward anyone even those that will never again be a part of my life. My life is half over and there is still a lot of positive things for me to do in this world so I will not spend one moment second guessing myself or wondering about what could have been. I will spend every moment of my life improving and helping those around me as I'm able. There are many of you that have picked me up and checked on me every step of the way. You are my family and loved ones. I'm beyond grateful for all of you have helped me along this journey. I will work hard to show your faith in me and the love you have shown me is appreciated and reciprocated to the best of my ability. Thank you and I love you just don't seem to be strong enough words for how I feel about you all.
- John White Here is my latest LinkedIn article on #HowTo write articles editors love and will publish. I hope it helps. @crushing-b2b @don-williams-global @spnlocal @irabowman @heidirad @katja-gersak @b2the7 @andyvargo @dpistulka @pastormattcrump @linkedin-coach @jobready2dey https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-write-articles-editors-love-publish-john-white-mba-/
- Ira Bowman Who wants help getting some run on LinkedIn? I'm going to do an #SPN feature post. Want in, only one way, that's to comment here. I'm all about #WinWinNetworking!
- Kurtis Tompkins It’s ok to be proud of what you have accomplished https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ktompkinscfrw_jobseekers-jobseeker-motivation-activity-6579326614688063488-SSro
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Happy Thursday to all my #SPN lovely people!!☀️ #PositiveVibes
- George Anderson Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management Coaching The international recognized EQ 2.0 Assessment has revolutionized the professional practice of Anger Management and Emotional Intelligence Coaching. Emotional Intelligence is the theoretical base on which The Anderson & Anderson APC anger management curriculum was developed. The four anchors of this model are anger management, stress management, communication and emotional intelligence. All of these competencies are scales that can be identified and enhanced by classes, coaching and self-development. The 40-hour (CAMF) Certified Anger Management Facilitator Certification is the industry standard worldwide. The Anderson & Anderson, APC curriculum is accepted by the U. S. Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, Criminal Courts, Probation Departments and Correction Departments throughout the U.S. Canada, Australia, Chile, Philippines, Bermuda and Cayman Islands. https://lnkd.in/g7ESVzQ #emotionalintelligence #angermanagement #certification
- Alisa Kolar You have to love what you do, right?View this post on Instagram
Hip hop yoga was a success tonight! I'm so grateful to have friends who support me even with my ridiculous, corny yoga hip hop jokes and moves. How did we do with Thotiana??? 😂 #thotiana #whodat #makeitrain #yoga #instayoga #namaste #yogadaily #yogainspo #ybdlove #friends #dance #hiphopyoga
- David Lester What is Tenant Representation and why you need it... https://lesterandlester.com/what-is-tenant-representation-and-why-you-need-it/
- Maria Mallinder Heading out to #SanAntonio to start a new branch of #Monat! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RTVvTDDOc/
- Don Williams Are you working on building something great? I would love to hear your feedback on this LinkedIn post! Thank you! https://www.linkedin.com/posts/don-williams-a63375a_are-you-working-on-something-good-or-are-activity-6577600621287927808-EF1o/
- Rachael Gossard ✨ Today is my birthday!! ✨ 🎉 What better way to celebrate than to launch my brand new website!! www.catchingbeautyphoto.com 🎉 For those who’ve been following me for a while, you may know that I’ve been working hard on this, and I’m so excited that it’s finally complete! Please take a moment to check it out, it’s mobile-friendly too!!
- Dallas Wade From our show last night. Please feel free to follow me on #Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yy1Npp7ie/
- John O'Connor That's it!
- Tracey Ann Nazarenus WHEN THEY CAME HOME WE TREATED THEM BADLY let’s fix it for this one Al a VIETNAM VETERAN NEEDS 250$ for electric and 250$ for gas bill to keep them on he has shut of notifications for both Please help https://lnkd.in/e4Die76
- Alexis Ruddock Do you feel lost sometimes, do you find asking yourself, who you are and what is your purpose in life? I do ask myself this from time to time. Find yourself and be yourself: Remember there is no one else on earth like you - Dale Carnegie If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill, Be a scrub in the valley — but be The best little scrub by the side of the rill; Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a bush be a bit of the grass, And some highway happier make; If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass — But the liveliest bass in the lake! We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew, There's something for all of us here, There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do, And the task you must do is the near. If you can't be a highway then just be a trail, If you can't be the sun be a star; It isn't by size that you win or you fail — Be the best of whatever you are! - Douglas Mallock hashtag #behappy hashtag #beyourbestself hashtag #dalecarnegie hashtag #beyourself April Hall Katja Geršak Hernandez SPN Fanny Dunagan John Richard Neil Israel Michael (Mike) O'Connor SPN
- Doyle Buehler Hey guys - A friend of mine, Mike Reid, is from Australia and he’s recently moved to Toronto and expanding a business into Canada. They operate in Australia, Singapore, UK & US and now growing into Canada. He’ll send you a book that he co-wrote, that has really been helpful in my business journey. It's along the lines of personal branding and a platform to build your influence, and getting everything aligned. Take a look and see if it’s for you. If you decide it might be a good read - just enter ‘delusion’ and he’ll ship it to you for free. https://ca.dent.global/book-breakthrough/ He's also running an event late September in Toronto, which are always packed with value.
- Dylan Kowalski Hey guys check it out I just got my hands on my new favorite 3D printer the TEVO Nereus
- Jonathan Shoff Awareness is a powerful thing. Remember when you looked back on a big project you have completed in the past and you can instantly know how to improve on the next similar project…because you are now aware of how certain variables cause certain outcomes. Whereas before, you were unaware of these things. Gaining awareness right now of certain variables for certain projects has huge advantages for the future outcome of these projects. A great example of gaining current awareness is a car’s dashboard. When you have one in front of you chances are you’re driving, and the information it supplies gives you the ability to make good choices. Have you ever run out of gas from driving an older vehicle who’s gas gauge did not work? I have. It was a 1986 Chevrolet Silverado 10, a classic. At the time I thought I had a full tank. Not so, I had an empty tank. Fortunately I had enough momentum to turn into a shopping center and pull into a parking place. If I had been in heavy traffic the situation could have gotten dicey really quickly. Driving with excellence is important, and so is managing our finances. Many people are making financial decisions based on something other than information and feedback from what is happening with their own financial situation. Many folks purchase things and make huge financial decisions based on what feels good in the short term. All of this contributes to them not hitting their larger long term goals. The larger your goals are and the more wealth you currently have increases the importance of making good decisions now that will pay off big in the years to come. If individuals and businesses had an optimal amount of financial awareness they would have the ability to make the right financial decisions at the right time. At Shoff Accounting. I can help increase your financial awareness in the areas of: Tax planning - Building a tax strategy to legally pay the lowest tax bill allowed >>Start Knowing How to Save Big On Taxes<>Start Knowing Your Current and Near Future Financial Status<> Start Knowing The Best Steps to take Right Now Based on Where You Want to be in the Future<< Want to improve your financial awareness? Use the link below to access our calendar, lets chat soon: