- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
- @dylankowalski @rodrigomartinez\’s #FYI #DigitalMarketing tool is a great way to curate and distribute content around the internet. Here is one I did for @dylankowalski and his #YouTube channel https://reviews.fyi.to/dylan-kowalski-reviews-yoyos-more
@dylankowalski @rodrigomartinez\’s #FYI #DigitalMarketing tool is a great way to curate and distribute content around the internet. Here is one I did for @dylankowalski and his #YouTube channel https://reviews.fyi.to/dylan-kowalski-reviews-yoyos-more
@rodrigomartinez‘s #FYI web builder is one of the ways that #SPN will help build your web. Thanks for sharing things in the activity feed. We will be working on creating backlink for everyone’s benefit. @sherilally @craigwasilchak @eriknextlevel @jimshuster @katja-gersak @irabowman @juanblanco76 @kmollion @schubertjc
@justin-c-pearson, I got 2k plus views on this video due to getting some likes with the first 2 hours. Look how I set up the description. I made a backlink for @rodrigomartinez & @irabowman‘s site so that turned out to be a win-win for all of us.
I don’t know what kind of coffee I was on this day, but it wasn’t too bad on the rambling. I even…[Read more]
I just wrote this article and did a YouTube Video to help explain “How to win with network marketing in SPN.” I hope it helps. 🙂 @craigwasilchak @maryhenderson @laurakiley @doylebuehler @leonardocardillo @tedladzinski @irabowman @rodrigomartinez @azariahking @katja-gersak @bettykempa @leonardgoffe @margae @kennedy657
- Load More