- Mike O'Connorfun video. good job.
HOW TO WIN CUSTOMER TRUST (35 WAYS)
#Trust #Customers #SalesTips #Salespeople #Sales
- Mike O'ConnorI engaged in it. Good topic and well done. If you write a 1-2 line description here next time it should do a bit better. Give people a reason to click the link while providing content for the search engines to index it under the right topic.
“Here is a LinkedIn article that I wrote on….Can you guys let me know what you think, please?”
Amazon is currently discounting some copies of my second book on their US platform. take advantage of this opportunity!
#SalesTips #Amazondeals #Sellmore #Amazon #Salesbooks
#Amreading #Salesandselling oferta
- Katja Geršak HernandezI can do it, Mike. I need to finish the review on Todd’s book and I can take this one as next… :)
It\’s a pleasure to present a compilation of my 25 best posts in English on Linkedin since the beginning of the year.
- Katja Geršak HernandezBuenas tardes, Raul. Lo acabo de compartir en Twitter. 🙂
Espero que tengas un buen día! ☀️
ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS AFRAID TO BUY?
One of the keys to sell more is to bring and to solve in the present the past and the future of the client.
This is, our fears of the future and frustrations of the past are the ones that often prevent your customers from buying.
In this sense, rather than looking for what motivates the clients, sometimes the…[Read more]
- Katja Geršak Hernandez@raulsanchez, I believe that for doing a good business in a long term and building solid relationships, you need a combination of both. If people like you, it’s a good beginning, because they’ll most likely give you an opportunity and listen to you. And if they see you bring value, they ‘ll start (after some time) to TRUST you.. And there you…
- Raul Sanchez Gilo
101 CONTENT IDEAS TO PUBLISH ON LINKEDIN
Don’t know what to publish on Linkedin? (or other social networks) Here you can find a great list of ideas to inspire you:
Remember: 😉 Like ,😊 Comment ,😃 S…[Read more]
- Mike O'ConnorYou’ll get a lot more clicks if you put an intro before the link. No one will click this link and it won’t index anywhere because there is no anchor text.
here is an article on “12 sales prospecting mistakes” that I found interesting…would do better.
- Raul Sanchez Giloah! thank you very much, Mike, for the advice. You are right, it’s better with an intro text. The problem is that sometimes I am having problems to publish it when mixing both, I guess I have to try it with the different ways. Thanks and regards!
- Raul Sanchez Giloby the way, Mark, not clear how to edit it, just adding the text? or it’s required any html tag?
THE GROWING B2ME MODEL
As a confrontation or evolution of B2B and B2C, a model arises from digital marketing that extends to other levels, the so-called B2Me (Business to Me) and that among other concepts includes:
– Focus, attention and individual customization to each client/consumer, each one with different and changing desires, motivations,…[Read more]
- Load More