@raulsanchezactive 5 days ago
- You’ll get a lot more clicks if you put an intro before the link. No one will click this link and it won’t index anywhere because there is no anchor text.
here is an article on “12 sales prospecting mistakes” that I found interesting…would do better.
- ah! thank you very much, Mike, for the advice. You are right, it’s better with an intro text. The problem is that sometimes I am having problems to publish it when mixing both, I guess I have to try it with the different ways. Thanks and regards!
- by the way, Mark, not clear how to edit it, just adding the text? or it’s required any html tag?
- @raulsanchez, I believe that for doing a good business in a long term and building solid relationships, you need a combination of both. If people like you, it’s a good beginning, because they’ll most likely give you an opportunity and listen to you. And if they see you bring value, they ‘ll start (after some time) to TRUST you.. And there you…
- My pleasure, @raulsanchez.:) I like the idea of sharing our thoughts and experience.:)
THE GROWING B2ME MODEL
As a confrontation or evolution of B2B and B2C, a model arises from digital marketing that extends to other levels, the so-called B2Me (Business to Me) and that among other concepts includes:
– Focus, attention and individual customization to each client/consumer, each one with different and changing desires, motivations,…[Read more]
“THE SUPREME ART OF WAR IS TO SUBDUE THE ENEMY WITHOUT FIGHTING.” (Sun Tzu)
We don’t always need to come into direct war with the competition. You should not sell the same thing that they sell.
That’s why you have to constantly watch your competition, not to copy it, but to find out how to differentiate yourself.
But be careful, the value of th…[Read more]
hope this old article of mine can provide you some value for you and that you like it:
- Load More