- There are two big problems in this world:
1. coffee gets cold on its own.
2. beer does not.
The service in Cologne Cathedral is over. The church is empty and the priest cleans up the altar.
A tall, slim blonde in a leopard coat on high heels enters the church and walks to the altar. She opens the cloak and reveals a flawless body.
The priest starts sweating, turns to the crucifix and asks: “Jesus, what am I supposed to do?”
Now I’m curious if the link works as I think.
- Mike O'ConnorWhat a jerk!
- I have another good tip for job interviews. If you are asked when was the last time you drank alcohol – NEVER look at your watch!
- Mike O'ConnorHaha that is great!
- Load More