- Working on content for my new YouTube channel. Raw video is good but I realize in some cases it’s perfect and in others editing makes for more sense when trying to teach plumbing repairs when they take 30 minutes or more. Anyone have some editing tools they love on the Apple platforms like M…
- I have not created a channel yet I’ll let you know soon as I have it up. Do you have one that I can subscribe to?
- Subscribed! 😉
- Thanks man
- I subscribed. 🙂 Have a good weekend, guys!
- I use Sony Vegas on PC but it is prolly on mac too. You always wanna edit your videos even just for simple fades and so you can have an outro. Trust me I have almost 900 videos.
- That doesn’t look right and it also looks gross!
- That inspired a new Pinterest board: “Plumbing Fails”
- I found your “Mom Trick Shots” video to be way too much fun! I must have watched it a dozen times!
Guys, lets build some win-win relationships on YouTube today! @zackscriven @dylankowalski @guitar-vocals-lost-monarchs @irabowman @craigwasilchak @plumberjeremiah and everyone else looking to improve their YouTube channel results.…
- I would watch videos in the feed here for sure.
- 🤣🤣sending this to our son
- I just tweeted this vid because I found it to be a fun and positive start to the day! https://twitter.com/elusivemoment/status/1140853795729084416?s=21
Plumbing codes change from time to time. In this photo it was the last day that this underground pipe configuration was allowed. The change was that horizontal vents below flood level will no longer be acceptable and that “wet vents” would take their place in order to reduce vents clogging during a sewer backup. This was a sewer system con…[Read more]
- Load More