Viewing 41 - 51 of 51 active members
- Sam Hurley *Customer Loyalty* doesn't just happen. 🤔 You need a strategy. 💖 So, how do you master it like a pro? I uncovered the most important steps + bucket loads of tools to try. 🤩 [Including very best LIVE examples to be seen.] 🤩 Keep Your Customers! Use These 3 Engaging Loyalty Boosters ASAP: https://samhurley.link/boost-loyalty 👈 [click here] 👈
- Maria Mallinder Heading out to #SanAntonio to start a new branch of #Monat! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RTVvTDDOc/
- Warren Don't give up on your goals! Being consistent is the key.
- Jonathan Shoff Awareness is a powerful thing. Remember when you looked back on a big project you have completed in the past and you can instantly know how to improve on the next similar project…because you are now aware of how certain variables cause certain outcomes. Whereas before, you were unaware of these things. Gaining awareness right now of certain variables for certain projects has huge advantages for the future outcome of these projects. A great example of gaining current awareness is a car’s dashboard. When you have one in front of you chances are you’re driving, and the information it supplies gives you the ability to make good choices. Have you ever run out of gas from driving an older vehicle who’s gas gauge did not work? I have. It was a 1986 Chevrolet Silverado 10, a classic. At the time I thought I had a full tank. Not so, I had an empty tank. Fortunately I had enough momentum to turn into a shopping center and pull into a parking place. If I had been in heavy traffic the situation could have gotten dicey really quickly. Driving with excellence is important, and so is managing our finances. Many people are making financial decisions based on something other than information and feedback from what is happening with their own financial situation. Many folks purchase things and make huge financial decisions based on what feels good in the short term. All of this contributes to them not hitting their larger long term goals. The larger your goals are and the more wealth you currently have increases the importance of making good decisions now that will pay off big in the years to come. If individuals and businesses had an optimal amount of financial awareness they would have the ability to make the right financial decisions at the right time. At Shoff Accounting. I can help increase your financial awareness in the areas of: Tax planning - Building a tax strategy to legally pay the lowest tax bill allowed >>Start Knowing How to Save Big On Taxes<>Start Knowing Your Current and Near Future Financial Status<> Start Knowing The Best Steps to take Right Now Based on Where You Want to be in the Future<< Want to improve your financial awareness? Use the link below to access our calendar, lets chat soon:
- sherilally #truth
- Nishad Joshi posted a photo