Viewing 1 - 20 of 196 active members
- Mike O'Connor Hello everyone, Please feel free to leave a review for SPN if you're happy with the value that we provide. We appreciate the help! https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS774US775&ei=Y-jzXKvgNqKb_QaPhZGoDg&q=service+professionals+network+chicago+&oq=service+professionals+network+chicago+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30l3.3632.6097..6484...0.0..0.116.873.5j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i22i30j33i10.DAmkAWIeEI0
- Ira Bowman Anyone from Australia on here? https://projecthelpyougrow.com/job/vehicle-technician-canberra/ Work for Tesla! #ProjectHelpYouGrow
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Life is really too short to worry too much about anything... 😊🙌 I hope you all have a fun & fantastic day!!☀
- vinay Hey Guys, my latest article on what some companies and law makers are trying to do to the GIG workers in our country - you wont believe what you're going to read! https://bit.ly/2XQ4gUS
- David R. Smith Greetings All, I have awesome news that I want to share with everyone. After much consideration, I am reviving David R. Smith Consulting Services. Over the last several months, reliable sources have informed me that there is a large need in the Dallas area for excellent Accountants and Bookkeepers. Businesses are looking to outsource this service but are having trouble finding reliable and competent resources. With over 30 years in the industry I have the experience and knowledge necessary to help these businesses. Being a QuickBooks expert is a bonus since 90% of most small businesses use QuickBooks. If you are aware of anyone in the Dallas area who could use my services, send them my way! Here is a link to my website www.drsconsultingservices.com . They can contact me via email or call me. Thank you for your help and support!! David Smith
- Craig Wasilchak 💥Great share by my friend Ronnie Crowley. She is highlighting the value of another LinkedIn SPN Group Members post on LinkedIn. I think I will let Tracey Kitching know that she is fully missing out on the TRUE POWER of Service Professionals Network. I will let her know to come join the movers and shakers here on the SPN Platform 👊😎💯👍 @katja-gersak @craig @spnlocal2017 @sweet-frosted-cookies @dawnvt @scottyschindler @itstoddthomas @drdoro https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6548547568488505344
- Warren You can't out train a bad diet. Proper nutrition fuels your body for peak performance.
- Matthew Lopez-Kronicz For most of my life I have tended to make things more difficult, either by complaining or bringing friction. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6558022978955816960-VLnE
- Michael Boevink https://conxhub.com/1000-new-phone-numbers-ordered-on-back-of-faultless-conxhub-service/
- Raul Sanchez Gilo It's a pleasure to present a compilation of my 25 best posts in English on Linkedin since the beginning of the year. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-25-compilation-my-best-posts-ii-ra%C3%BAl-s%C3%A1nchez-gilo/
- markweathers If you post videos to Instagram and need help showing your brand its in best light. Check my latest post. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mark-weathers_mwvideo-videoproducer-videostrategy-activity-6557676512148107264-T8ga
- James Marvin Here's my blog posts to date around the topic save water, save money. https://www.intelligenthanddryers.com/blog-category/save-water-save-money-reduce-waste It includes so far: Why is saving water important? A beginner's guide to how to conserve water - 32 tips for the home and Free water saving devices available in the UK. Do you realise how much water you waste when washing your hands.
- Brad Emery I kind of realised yesterday that there is no guide on how to use SPN - unless I missed it I've been learning by experimenting, which is what I did with LinkedIn when I started. I'm naturally curious so am enjoying the process 1) I'm trying to connect with people here, and on LI but have realized that going to people's profiles you can check out and follow all their social media 2) When you get on their Social Media try to check out, comment, like some of their content and follow them 3) If someone posts something really cool, you can always post a link back here for everyone else to support it 4) Post your own links to new content here for people to support 5) If you are feeling super nice create a FYI.TO page for those links too (Google loves it) 6) Ask for what you need - e.g. I'm constantly looking for back links and guest posting opportunities around travel and travel insurance so if you have a list of good ones please share My FYI.TO page for marketing resources may be useful - you can find it here https://aimviva.fyi.to/aimviva-digital-marketing-tools What tips do you have for using SPN?
- Jared J. Wiese Never forget: you've got seconds... ❝to 🅿🅾🅿!™ 1st impressions!❞ Don't rely on luck. See HOW in LinkedIn #ProfilePopUp 168 [Captioned]!... Spare a couple minutes, watch and apply. Care to share - other helpful thoughts? #ProfilesThatPOP 🌟 prospects & #jobs by ATTRACTING leads & recruiters to #GetHired Imagine working with Profiles That 🅿🅾🅿!™ Want your #ProfilePopUp or other help? Subscribe to see them 1st! https://youtu.be/WJtmXESU9O4
- Sam Hurley *Customer Loyalty* doesn't just happen. 🤔 You need a strategy. 💖 So, how do you master it like a pro? I uncovered the most important steps + bucket loads of tools to try. 🤩 [Including very best LIVE examples to be seen.] 🤩 Keep Your Customers! Use These 3 Engaging Loyalty Boosters ASAP: https://samhurley.link/boost-loyalty 👈 [click here] 👈
- Doyle Buehler Are you just telling and not selling? Your story needs to be told. You are the Hollywood Director https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6557026542940233728
- Dawn Lancaster I remember someone in our group makes custom pins but I can't remember who! I have just become an advisor to a non-profit and they need pins so the first thing I thought was SPN! Who shall I reach out to for custom pins?