- Ira Bowman Who wants help getting some run on LinkedIn? I'm going to do an #SPN feature post. Want in, only one way, that's to comment here. I'm all about #WinWinNetworking!
- Mike O'Connor I am without a doubt as far from perfect as anyone that has ever walked this planet. I have made my share of mistakes and bad judgements. However, I'm extremely proud of myself. I don't compromise my morals and I have never betrayed a family member or a friend. I have never cheated on anyone and I don't lie about anything. I have some of the greatest friends in the world because of the way that I am. My true friends are the salt of the Earth and they would not be my friends if I were half of things that some people have labeled me. I could have became bitter about many things many moons ago, but I consistently choose to get better. I help people every single day of my life and I don't do anything to hurt anyone. Many people have taken advantage of me and my good nature. I'm better at drawing boundaries and I'm learning how to protect myself from those that mean me harm. I can honestly say that I hold no ill-will toward anyone even those that will never again be a part of my life. My life is half over and there is still a lot of positive things for me to do in this world so I will not spend one moment second guessing myself or wondering about what could have been. I will spend every moment of my life improving and helping those around me as I'm able. There are many of you that have picked me up and checked on me every step of the way. You are my family and loved ones. I'm beyond grateful for all of you have helped me along this journey. I will work hard to show your faith in me and the love you have shown me is appreciated and reciprocated to the best of my ability. Thank you and I love you just don't seem to be strong enough words for how I feel about you all.
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Happy Thursday to all my #SPN lovely people!!☀️ #PositiveVibes
- Betty Kempa | Career Coach @spnlocal2017 Hey @spnlocal2017 could you sanity check me? Where is the best place on SPN website to be sharing my weekly LinkedIn articles? On my wall as a normal status update? Or in one of the specific groups (like the SPN LinkedIn group) Thanks Mike!!
- John White Here is my latest LinkedIn article on #HowTo write articles editors love and will publish. I hope it helps. @crushing-b2b @don-williams-global @spnlocal @irabowman @heidirad @katja-gersak @b2the7 @andyvargo @dpistulka @pastormattcrump @linkedin-coach @jobready2dey https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-write-articles-editors-love-publish-john-white-mba-/
- Brad Emery A day of lessons ahead I'm sure. We just announced 2 new products in conjunction with Speedinsure, so I updated my LinkedIn Profile and now am swamped with good wishes - a nice problem to have Free luggage insurance (Global) https://www.aimviva.com/free-bag-protection/ We also launched a free Pet insurance cover in Hong Kong - but I'm having trouble posting 2 links - its /pets on the end of speedinsure (.) com Please take a look, and share if appropriate to your network. Thanks Brad
- Jared J. Wiese ❝I apply 100s of times, but no #jobinterviews. Is it my LinkedIn profile?❞ Find out in #ProfilePopUp 193 [captioned; 1 minute; link in comments]... You've got 7 seconds; Here are 3+ tips; for 1st impressions! What did you like best? Profiles That 🅿🅾🅿!™ #ProfilesThatPOP #jobs Does yours? See more tips in comments... Other helpful thoughts? You've got this! https://youtu.be/5slC0LCjXKc
- Alisa Kolar You have to love what you do, right?View this post on Instagram
Hip hop yoga was a success tonight! I'm so grateful to have friends who support me even with my ridiculous, corny yoga hip hop jokes and moves. How did we do with Thotiana??? 😂 #thotiana #whodat #makeitrain #yoga #instayoga #namaste #yogadaily #yogainspo #ybdlove #friends #dance #hiphopyoga
- Maria Mallinder Heading out to #SanAntonio to start a new branch of #Monat! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RTVvTDDOc/
- Rachael Gossard ✨ Today is my birthday!! ✨ 🎉 What better way to celebrate than to launch my brand new website!! www.catchingbeautyphoto.com 🎉 For those who’ve been following me for a while, you may know that I’ve been working hard on this, and I’m so excited that it’s finally complete! Please take a moment to check it out, it’s mobile-friendly too!!
- John O'Connor That's it!
- Doyle Buehler Hey guys - A friend of mine, Mike Reid, is from Australia and he’s recently moved to Toronto and expanding a business into Canada. They operate in Australia, Singapore, UK & US and now growing into Canada. He’ll send you a book that he co-wrote, that has really been helpful in my business journey. It's along the lines of personal branding and a platform to build your influence, and getting everything aligned. Take a look and see if it’s for you. If you decide it might be a good read - just enter ‘delusion’ and he’ll ship it to you for free. https://ca.dent.global/book-breakthrough/ He's also running an event late September in Toronto, which are always packed with value.
- Warren Don't give up on your goals! Being consistent is the key.
- Jonathan Shoff Awareness is a powerful thing. Remember when you looked back on a big project you have completed in the past and you can instantly know how to improve on the next similar project…because you are now aware of how certain variables cause certain outcomes. Whereas before, you were unaware of these things. Gaining awareness right now of certain variables for certain projects has huge advantages for the future outcome of these projects. A great example of gaining current awareness is a car’s dashboard. When you have one in front of you chances are you’re driving, and the information it supplies gives you the ability to make good choices. Have you ever run out of gas from driving an older vehicle who’s gas gauge did not work? I have. It was a 1986 Chevrolet Silverado 10, a classic. At the time I thought I had a full tank. Not so, I had an empty tank. Fortunately I had enough momentum to turn into a shopping center and pull into a parking place. If I had been in heavy traffic the situation could have gotten dicey really quickly. Driving with excellence is important, and so is managing our finances. Many people are making financial decisions based on something other than information and feedback from what is happening with their own financial situation. Many folks purchase things and make huge financial decisions based on what feels good in the short term. All of this contributes to them not hitting their larger long term goals. The larger your goals are and the more wealth you currently have increases the importance of making good decisions now that will pay off big in the years to come. If individuals and businesses had an optimal amount of financial awareness they would have the ability to make the right financial decisions at the right time. At Shoff Accounting. I can help increase your financial awareness in the areas of: Tax planning - Building a tax strategy to legally pay the lowest tax bill allowed >>Start Knowing How to Save Big On Taxes<>Start Knowing Your Current and Near Future Financial Status<> Start Knowing The Best Steps to take Right Now Based on Where You Want to be in the Future<< Want to improve your financial awareness? Use the link below to access our calendar, lets chat soon:
- markweathers My latest post. Check out and hit like if you can. Thanks in advance. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mark-weathers_mwvideo-videoproducer-videostrategy-activity-6575807433925623808-hONk