- I’ll watch and comment here soon.
- Thanks Mike!
- Just gave it a thumbs up and a comment. We should get together and shoot a joint video. Let me know.
- #WinWin! Wtg, @irabowman!
Thanks to everyone that is helping people grow on YouTube! We have enough people on here for us all to really do some cool things on that platform.
- That sounds like a lot of fun Ira!
- keep it up YouTube is a marathon not a race. Keep making videos and you will keep improving.
- Now, you’re on the right path! I’ll watch this, share it, nd engage on it. 🙂 #WinWin
- Thank you Mike! You are the best!
- My sincere pleasure! I hope the moving went well. Make sure to write more in the description of your YouTube videos. Subscribe to @dylankowalski‘s channel and follow his lead. He is a great person to connect with and give a lot of help to people looking to improve on YouTube.
First meeting this Sunday!!
So Sunday I will be meeting with Sebastian to go over the specifics to getting this TEDx SRJC event off the ground.
There were like 8 people but now it is down to us.
I don’t really care at this point I am all in and making it all work with my schedule.
Plus the wife is on board which is really the most important…[Read more]
Expanding upon the story that I begun a few months back.
As we close in on one year of creating stories and expanding who I am. I wanted to circle back on The Nameless Podcast and discuss how I got to this place currently.
It all begun around March 2018 when I was on LinkedIn and it has brought me to where I am now, posting everyday, creating…[Read more]
How often do you kick the can down the road?
I observe many people around me kicking that can. Oh I will get to that at the beginning of the year.
Not right now it doesn’t feel right at this time.
I used to subscribe to this same idea. All the time it would not be the right time to push out from the box I was living in.
There was a fear t…[Read more]
What do I know?
I used to think I needed to know everything.
And if I didn’t know it, fake it and make them believe that I did.
Never allow them to know you really had no clue. Say yes when you should ask questions or say no.
If you do not say yes they will never want you. Why keep around someone that is going to ask questions or tell them n…[Read more]
I empathize with you @mattlopezkronicz. I know the feeling. I have experienced low self-esteem and low self-worth practically all of my life as I have lived in a codependent domestic household. The past few years, I have told myself that I am the Michelangelo of my Own Life and that the David I am sculpting is me. I daily work on myself and…[Read more]
That is so beautifully put thank you.
The Nameless Podcast
Want to check out the podcast? It would mean the world to me, here is where you can find it.
The Nameless Podcast January 16th 2019
Today I woke up to a massive feeling of sadness. Such a strange feeling as I have not experienced this in a long time.
But at the same time it is a feeling like an old friend. I know how this feels as it was a constant passenger in my life.
I broke this into two parts. The first was me just showing my…[Read more]
- Load More