- Craig Wasilchak LinkedIn link generation starts with building a strong profile and some good relationships!
- Mike O'Connor If anyone wants to be an admin of an existing group please let me know.
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Happy Thursday to all my #SPN lovely people!!☀️ #PositiveVibes
- Rachael Gossard Just another day in #WallaWalla https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CSF2VHLc9/
- Doyle Buehler I just bought my own book… seriously. I had included the digital edition of my book #Breakthrough in one of these “infostacks”… but when I saw the list of all the other marketing information that was in it, I decided to buy the set. Definitely worth the $40. If you're into business and marketing your business... take a look and see if there is something worth your while in it - I’m thinking more than likely yes. https://deptdigital--infostack.thrivecart.com/traffic/?ref=social
- Jacci Lynch He might get the apology he so rightly deserves after all.
- sherilally #truth
- George Anderson Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management Coaching The international recognized EQ 2.0 Assessment has revolutionized the professional practice of Anger Management and Emotional Intelligence Coaching. Emotional Intelligence is the theoretical base on which The Anderson & Anderson APC anger management curriculum was developed. The four anchors of this model are anger management, stress management, communication and emotional intelligence. All of these competencies are scales that can be identified and enhanced by classes, coaching and self-development. The 40-hour (CAMF) Certified Anger Management Facilitator Certification is the industry standard worldwide. The Anderson & Anderson, APC curriculum is accepted by the U. S. Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, Criminal Courts, Probation Departments and Correction Departments throughout the U.S. Canada, Australia, Chile, Philippines, Bermuda and Cayman Islands. https://lnkd.in/g7ESVzQ #emotionalintelligence #angermanagement #certification
- Jillian Ambrose We all should incorporate this into our homes. It would make such a huge difference for the environment.
- John O'Connor That's it!
- John White 78% of Millennials say that brands have to work harder to secure their loyalty. https://socialmarketingsolutions.com/2018/12/13/heres-why-brand-loyalty-is-not-totally-dead/
- Hiram Figueroa What do you choose? https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrGXkYFtwW/
- Ben "Storm" Ringgenberg "Flames from the sky" by the Lost Monarchs. It's one of my favorite songs to play and people seem to love to jam with it. @guitarist-for-hire, I, and the rest of the band will be playing it on a tour of California this summer. I can't wait and hope some of you guys can perhaps make one of our shows! @captnamerca..so good to see you on here, Schmidty!
- Kelly Sorry...not sorry
- aaron kurasz It was a good day!
- Alisa Kolar You have to love what you do, right?View this post on Instagram
Hip hop yoga was a success tonight! I'm so grateful to have friends who support me even with my ridiculous, corny yoga hip hop jokes and moves. How did we do with Thotiana??? 😂 #thotiana #whodat #makeitrain #yoga #instayoga #namaste #yogadaily #yogainspo #ybdlove #friends #dance #hiphopyoga