- Mary Szenasi@spnlocal I JUST saw this! Things have been hectic in my area of the woods! It should calm down more and more after today….. or not! I have SO many BIG ADVENTURES coming up! I’d love to see you join me for my all day, online, realunch party!
Actually I’d love to see all of you! The event is taking place on my face book…
Good morning and happy Thursday, friends! I have been so damn busy as of late and feel terrible for not being around! I have to share with you some incredible news about what has been taking up so much of my time! I have signed a book contract! As of Jan 2020 I will, after years of dreaming of it, be a published author! There will be more info to…[Read more]
- Sometimes the last people we consider when we worry about how someone is feeling… is ourselves. Here is a reminder of the importance of being compassionate with ones self. Happy Tuesday, guys! resolution
- Mike O'ConnorI love it! Happy Tuesday!
- Mike O'ConnorThis has over 4,300 views on Pinterest.
- Mary SzenasiReally!? Wow! Thank you for that! I use Pinterest the LEAST out of my social sites! How awesome that you were able to bring that traffic @spnlocal!
- Mike O'ConnorIt didn’t have many clicks, but it had a few I think. I use all the images that hit the activity feed on Pinterest to drive traffic to the site and the people that posted it. Usually, I try to get it to pop on their directly wall or the group they posted it in.
@spnlocal, I am going to be an expert speaker on an \\\”Action Takers\\\” podcast coming up soon, and plan on promoting SPN! I have already given them my URL for marketing material and hope that it brings in some more #winwin companions! Happy Saturday!
- Mike O'ConnorYou’re so awesome! I definitely know that you and @claudius are action takers! I love it and thank you both!
Something that we, each of us, have a degree of both fear and fascination about… I’d love to know what you think about the questions posed in my Insta post!
@amypolich @claudius @katja-gersak @spnlocalView this post on Instagram
Let's talk about death. In every one of us there is some degree of fear as well as fascination when it comes to death. The big fear primarily falls where the idea of death is singular. The idea of life… and then death. Done. I am hoping to shed a little light in terms of the symbolic meaning of death, particularly as it applies to astrology, tarot, analytical psychology, dream analysis and Shadow integration; but also as it applies to our physical beings. Death is merely the END needed in order to begin something new. An example that I often use in sessions is; when an infant is born, there has been a symbolic death of the fetus. The cycle is; life/death/rebirth, or beginning/ending/transformation. It is never just the two separate phases of LIFE and DEATH. It is a continuous loop or spiral, where one morphs into the other. Shadow integration is a death within this cycle, which allows for the rebirth or… transformation. The death of things such as self-sabotaging patterns, critical judgements, explosive triggers, uncertainty, self-rejection, miserable relationships, suffering and in famous 6th House lingo… “stuckness”. When we take power away from these things in our lives, as the divine beings that we are, we enable ourselves to transform. Each little death, each integration, brings us closer to the wholeness that we strive toward when doing this powerful soul dance with our Shadows. What are your fears and fascinations surrounding death? What things come up from your depths when you think about endings? Is there something inside of you that feels as though needs to die in order for you to live more fully? Be curious. Be courageous. Be well. #shadowworker #transformations #shadowintegration ##death #rebirth #transform #digdeeper #shadowcoaching #shadowcoach #wellness #wellnesscoach #holisticapproach #soulworker #souldeep #holistichealing #fearless #lessfear #symbolism #tarotcards #astrology #depthpsychology #analyticalpsychology #fascination #dotheworkdaily #healingtrauma #bewell #magic #magicmaker #settingtrends
- Katja Geršak Hernandez
Thank you for the kind mention in this thoughtful post, Mary. 🌺
My best friend died years ago, only 24 years old. Her death made my think a lot and transformed my life & thinking in many ways…
“When there is no more strife within or without, our work has worked. Our work on ourselves is also the only the only chance the weighed-down world has for healing, since it can happen only one person at a time.” ~ David Richo
This, this my friends, is why I push for people to work within. This is why my goal is to help people get as close as…[Read more]
There is no such thing as “I can’t”, merely an “I don’t want to”.
There has been a theme lately, floating around my consciousness by means of social media, email and discussions, a theme saturated by the word “can’t”.
Maybe you have heard the saying that your thoughts become your words, and your words become your actions? Well, it goes eve…[Read more]
This morning, as I prepare to see clients and engage in the world of coaching the Shadows, I feel it appropriate to share a quote from one of my favorite contemporary authors…
“What we know matters, but who we are matters more. Being rather than knowing requires showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” Brene Brown.
The message here appli…[Read more]
Good morning and HAPPY Friday, everyone! Only three more sleeps until Monday, so let’s make them great!
I am brand spanking new here, on SPN, and thought I’d start the weekend extending my daily gratitude here, to this community!
- Katja Geršak HernandezWhat a beautiful message, Mary!!💕
Welcome to #SPN!! It would be my pleasure to connect!!🌺
Happy Sunday & all the best!!☀️
- Betty Kempa | Career CoachWelcome Mary!
- Load More