Viewing 41 - 60 of 60 active members
- David R. Smith Hi All, I am in the North Dallas/North Texas area and am seeking job opportunities. My LinkedIn profile is completely up to date so anyone can see my work history and see all my endorsements. I am looking for a position as an Accounting Manager or Controller or Bookkeeper in a Service Industry company or in the IT arena. My experience spans over 25 years covering several industries and including startups. My luck with the startups has not been as good as I would have liked, so that has something to do with my short tenures at a few places. The perfect company for me, would be a small to medium sized business, that is either a sole proprietor or a partnership but has been around for a while. The enterprise would be looking to move to the next "level" or phase of the company’s life. Having worked for billion-dollar corporation and for small businesses, I bring a unique set of skills that would be essential to helping a business move to that next level. I do have over 120 hours passed towards an accounting degree but due to circumstance beyond my control, I was never able to complete it. So, I have found myself in a position where I am over qualified for a lot of Bookkeeper positions and not qualified for higher level positions because of the lack of a degree. So, the company that I am looking for would need to place value on experience. You would be getting someone with the same experience as a lot of other Controllers or Accounting Managers but wouldn't be paying for the "degree." That's what I am looking for in a nut shell. Any leads, referrals, help, or advice would be welcomed as well!! Thanks!!!
- Luke Williams My Podcast is now live. Please support by listening, downloading, subscribing, or just providing feedback. Booking guests for May and June episodes, let me know if you're interested. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/grab-a-cloud/id1455114397?mt=2
- Aaron King February has been a great month, hope the same goes for all if you!
- Lauren LaDell Are you looking to PARTNER with the best CNC spindle repair company in the country?... https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6504391136742817792
- Mandy Jahlas Love the atmosphere at www.motorcityrepair.com right now! https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMMAtUgDa0/
- Azariah King Here's one of my newest posts on facebook that's gaining traction. I talk about one of the reasons I do what I do. Friend me on there if U R a Passionate PhilanthroPreneur. ;o) https://www.facebook.com/azariahtking/posts/2030230173723707
- Vincent M Tremblay #FridayFeelings! You ever get the feeling that your best effort, just isn’t enough? Everyone does. I hope this helps... https://youtu.be/WEkbldaePBE Much love, as always. #VinTalks ABN Circle
- Laura kiley Happy Sunday Friends!
- Robyn Ochoa Hi Everyone, thanks for stopping by! I wanted to share my story that I posted to LinkedIn, how we can see extraordinary things through everyday experiences. What are some ways that you find the "extra" in the ordinary? Do you seek it out or does it find you?