@margaslilcakesactive 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Let me bake your event a lil sweeter. http://www.margaslilcakes.com https://www.instagram.com/p/BuVJHfkBV4d/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1emll2ney52gq View
Viewing 41 - 53 of 53 active members
- Larry Asma Memory Recall Tricks How to improve your memory The mind works best under stress so exercise, listen to music or take notes as you study. Our mind remembers stories better than facts and figures create a story that includes the facts and figures. Imagine your story as a video with strange visuals, bizarre acronyms, silly rhymes. Its easier to remember something weird The mind stores memory in different areas engaging all senses creates different memory pathways, and the more multisensory the memory the stronger the connections Create a similar study and recall routine. For instance, if you study while drinking a soda, have one when you need to recall the facts Have a similar state of mind studying and at recall. Memorizing a speech in a quiet room is fine, but if you know, you will be stressed when delivering it create stress in your environment as you memorize Create a ‘Memory Palace.’ An imaginary place you know well. Place the information within the palace in different rooms in strange places. Walk through the palace to recall and retrieve the information where you left it. Memory transfers, from the hippocampus to long-term memory when we sleep. So, naps and a good night’s sleep are essential to help save the information. If you find these posts on memory interesting and of value please like, comment or share and ask questions or comment
- Mandy Jahlas Love the atmosphere at www.motorcityrepair.com right now! https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMMAtUgDa0/
- Azariah King Here's one of my newest posts on facebook that's gaining traction. I talk about one of the reasons I do what I do. Friend me on there if U R a Passionate PhilanthroPreneur. ;o) https://www.facebook.com/azariahtking/posts/2030230173723707
- Vincent M Tremblay #FridayFeelings! You ever get the feeling that your best effort, just isn’t enough? Everyone does. I hope this helps... https://youtu.be/WEkbldaePBE Much love, as always. #VinTalks ABN Circle
- Laura kiley Happy Sunday Friends!
- Robyn Ochoa Hi Everyone, thanks for stopping by! I wanted to share my story that I posted to LinkedIn, how we can see extraordinary things through everyday experiences. What are some ways that you find the "extra" in the ordinary? Do you seek it out or does it find you?