Viewing 1 - 20 of 48 active members
- Mike O'Connor Create a FREE #SPN #SocialMedia account to #BuildYourBrand with #WinWin #marketing: www.serviceprofessionalsnetwork.com/register
- Leonardo Tomás Cardillo https://leocblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/omnipotence-paradox/
- Luke Williams Anyone want a free eBook version of my book...#Live20: Experiencing A Focused Life? Shoot me your email and I'll send you one. Let's say...first 20 that ask. Lemme know pals.
- Doyle Buehler How to lose everything with digital strategic planning https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6491066639134654464
- Craig Fry https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6478309663120199680/
- Bernie Fussenegger I love learning from others and to see the tools others are using for Social… . . . What is your favorite #SocialMedia tools that you use daily for engaging, creating, scheduling, monitoring and analyzing? . . https://lnkd.in/eVazBAJ . . . . . . . . . #Digital360Chat #TwitterChat #TwitterSmarter #SocialROI #marketing #digital #social #socialmedia
- erinkurasz So ready for the weekend and loving my new #redlipstick!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyFYdpBd3T/
- Craig Wasilchak Have you written your 2019 Goals yet?
- David R. Smith Hi All, I am in the North Dallas/North Texas area and am seeking job opportunities. My LinkedIn profile is completely up to date so anyone can see my work history and see all my endorsements. I am looking for a position as an Accounting Manager or Controller or Bookkeeper in a Service Industry company or in the IT arena. My experience spans over 25 years covering several industries and including startups. My luck with the startups has not been as good as I would have liked, so that has something to do with my short tenures at a few places. The perfect company for me, would be a small to medium sized business, that is either a sole proprietor or a partnership but has been around for a while. The enterprise would be looking to move to the next "level" or phase of the company’s life. Having worked for billion-dollar corporation and for small businesses, I bring a unique set of skills that would be essential to helping a business move to that next level. I do have over 120 hours passed towards an accounting degree but due to circumstance beyond my control, I was never able to complete it. So, I have found myself in a position where I am over qualified for a lot of Bookkeeper positions and not qualified for higher level positions because of the lack of a degree. So, the company that I am looking for would need to place value on experience. You would be getting someone with the same experience as a lot of other Controllers or Accounting Managers but wouldn't be paying for the "degree." That's what I am looking for in a nut shell. Any leads, referrals, help, or advice would be welcomed as well!! Thanks!!!
- Clark Finnical Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel - I'm submitting my book to a publisher - & need to increase my subscriptions
- Larry Asma Memory Recall Tricks How to improve your memory The mind works best under stress so exercise, listen to music or take notes as you study. Our mind remembers stories better than facts and figures create a story that includes the facts and figures. Imagine your story as a video with strange visuals, bizarre acronyms, silly rhymes. Its easier to remember something weird The mind stores memory in different areas engaging all senses creates different memory pathways, and the more multisensory the memory the stronger the connections Create a similar study and recall routine. For instance, if you study while drinking a soda, have one when you need to recall the facts Have a similar state of mind studying and at recall. Memorizing a speech in a quiet room is fine, but if you know, you will be stressed when delivering it create stress in your environment as you memorize Create a ‘Memory Palace.’ An imaginary place you know well. Place the information within the palace in different rooms in strange places. Walk through the palace to recall and retrieve the information where you left it. Memory transfers, from the hippocampus to long-term memory when we sleep. So, naps and a good night’s sleep are essential to help save the information. If you find these posts on memory interesting and of value please like, comment or share and ask questions or comment
- johnoconnor108 I do know the feeling