Viewing 1 - 20 of 58 active members
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Only people who love you for who you are, with all your ups and downs, are the ones who truly matter...☀️
- Ira Bowman Looking for a sales job in Houston? How about working for Shell? https://projecthelpyougrow.com/job/business-development-manager-houston-tx/
- Trimaine Clark @spnlocal2017, are you drinking this stuff?
- Kelly That's fine..really..it's totally fine.
- Craig Wasilchak 💥The shark has been set loose💥 More to come on the upcoming weeks... @doylebuehler @spnlocal2017 @scottyschindler @katja-gersak @samhurley @trybean
- Mike Ciccolella posted a photo
- Doyle Buehler Have you ever milked a unicorn? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6537455802045870080
- tsharrell So proud of the work we're doing. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6537642864447373313
- Clark Finnical Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel - I'm submitting my book to a publisher - & need to increase my subscriptions
- Larry Asma Memory Recall Tricks How to improve your memory The mind works best under stress so exercise, listen to music or take notes as you study. Our mind remembers stories better than facts and figures create a story that includes the facts and figures. Imagine your story as a video with strange visuals, bizarre acronyms, silly rhymes. Its easier to remember something weird The mind stores memory in different areas engaging all senses creates different memory pathways, and the more multisensory the memory the stronger the connections Create a similar study and recall routine. For instance, if you study while drinking a soda, have one when you need to recall the facts Have a similar state of mind studying and at recall. Memorizing a speech in a quiet room is fine, but if you know, you will be stressed when delivering it create stress in your environment as you memorize Create a ‘Memory Palace.’ An imaginary place you know well. Place the information within the palace in different rooms in strange places. Walk through the palace to recall and retrieve the information where you left it. Memory transfers, from the hippocampus to long-term memory when we sleep. So, naps and a good night’s sleep are essential to help save the information. If you find these posts on memory interesting and of value please like, comment or share and ask questions or comment
- Suprabhat Das Schools made from recycled bottles!! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6514316258295549952 Thank you! 🙏😇💖
- Jacci Lynch Now, I feel really short and kinda hungry.
- Leonardo Tomás Cardillo The more Likes my son Johan's picture gets, the more chances of winning a bike. Your help... much appreciated!!😀 https://m.facebook.com/ToksMx/photos/a.175636395819465/2121242891258796/?type=3&_rdc=1&_rdr (Please give a Like to his picture... It says "JOHAN concursando")
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- nick Overcome the obstacles that are placed in your path.