Viewing 1 - 20 of 78 active members
- Kurtis Tompkins Happy Friday! It is so easy to give up. It’s easy to walk away and say you’ve had enough when times get hard. What if when you walk away your door of opportunity comes open? I have three words for you today; Wait With Hope
- Mike O'Connor You're a survivor!
- Ira Bowman Don't be afraid of the ATS. Help is here: https://projecthelpyougrow.com/2019/07/16/demystification-of-the-ats/ More help is available on #ProjectHelpYouGrow
- Ronnie Crowley I am glad to be here on #SPN! Thanks for the invite @crushing-b2b & @spnlocal! I'm also looking to build my #LinkedIn network so please feel free to connect with me there as well! Reach out anytime and have a great night! https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronniecrowley
- Don Williams I hope you're all doing well! I am looking to add subscribers to my YouTube channel. I will subscribe back and match engagement. Thanks and have a great day! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpWuB3uMeE98xq--ovokO0g
- Doyle Buehler What does it really take to sell more online? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6555214604971188224
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Life is really too short to worry too much about anything... 😊🙌 I hope you all have a fun & fantastic day!!☀
- Craig Wasilchak 💥Great share by my friend Ronnie Crowley. She is highlighting the value of another LinkedIn SPN Group Members post on LinkedIn. I think I will let Tracey Kitching know that she is fully missing out on the TRUE POWER of Service Professionals Network. I will let her know to come join the movers and shakers here on the SPN Platform 👊😎💯👍 @katja-gersak @craig @spnlocal2017 @sweet-frosted-cookies @dawnvt @scottyschindler @itstoddthomas @drdoro https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6548547568488505344
- John O'Connor Gotta love Dr. Suess...
- Jacci Lynch Sometimes I post stuff just to piss people off...then I'm like but wait there's more!! 🙂 🙂
- Clark Finnical Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel - I'm submitting my book to a publisher - & need to increase my subscriptions
- Jillian Ambrose We all should incorporate this into our homes. It would make such a huge difference for the environment.
- Trimaine Clark Triple A is the best, but this a whole new level of customer service.
- Ron Barksdale Hello lovely people! I have been "unplugged" for a couple of weeks, but I'm back now. I hope each of you had a blessed and joyous holiday season, and I'm looking forward to a tremendous 2019! Happy New Year! I am always glad to help if anyone needs a hand with anything - reach out anytime! Ron
- Jonathan Shoff Awareness is a powerful thing. Remember when you looked back on a big project you have completed in the past and you can instantly know how to improve on the next similar project…because you are now aware of how certain variables cause certain outcomes. Whereas before, you were unaware of these things. Gaining awareness right now of certain variables for certain projects has huge advantages for the future outcome of these projects. A great example of gaining current awareness is a car’s dashboard. When you have one in front of you chances are you’re driving, and the information it supplies gives you the ability to make good choices. Have you ever run out of gas from driving an older vehicle who’s gas gauge did not work? I have. It was a 1986 Chevrolet Silverado 10, a classic. At the time I thought I had a full tank. Not so, I had an empty tank. Fortunately I had enough momentum to turn into a shopping center and pull into a parking place. If I had been in heavy traffic the situation could have gotten dicey really quickly. Driving with excellence is important, and so is managing our finances. Many people are making financial decisions based on something other than information and feedback from what is happening with their own financial situation. Many folks purchase things and make huge financial decisions based on what feels good in the short term. All of this contributes to them not hitting their larger long term goals. The larger your goals are and the more wealth you currently have increases the importance of making good decisions now that will pay off big in the years to come. If individuals and businesses had an optimal amount of financial awareness they would have the ability to make the right financial decisions at the right time. At Shoff Accounting. I can help increase your financial awareness in the areas of: Tax planning - Building a tax strategy to legally pay the lowest tax bill allowed >>Start Knowing How to Save Big On Taxes<>Start Knowing Your Current and Near Future Financial Status<> Start Knowing The Best Steps to take Right Now Based on Where You Want to be in the Future<< Want to improve your financial awareness? Use the link below to access our calendar, lets chat soon: