- Mike O'Connor100% Thanks for the extra motivation today, Lisa!
More and more women are opening businesses in the last few years. According to Forbes, Women-owned businesses now account for 39% of all U.S. firms, employ 8% of the total private sector workforce and contribute 4.2% of total business revenues. Many of these women are making the leap from employee to owner mid-career. In fact, a large percentage…[Read more]
- Looking for some advice from the SPN group please! Any resources out there that would alert me when a company has decided to restructure and close a distribution center. I have a client who is getting expanding Warehouse Equipment business into liquidations. Any help, direction would be greatly appreciated!
- Mike O'Connor
- LisaThanks Mike! Maybe a group would be good. I got this site now as a shortcut on my desktop, be in more often for sure.
- Damon PistulkaThere are many regional auction companies that sell this kind of equipment. Some larger ones probably handle liquidations nationally for bigger companies. Your client may be able to establish relationships with the companies and buy large lots of equipment ahead of the auctions.
New group for those interested in learning how to master WordPress! https://www.facebook.com/groups/wordpresscoach/. I’d like to ask the group how often they are experiencing bugs on FB. Especially in Business Manager. I see features and buttons disappearing and reappearing. Sometimes I’m not able to access information in ad accounts ect..…[Read more]
- It wasn’t long ago when I hated my life. I was commuting to a corporate job and spent years traveling 3 weeks a month.
I was terrified to start my own business. I had to pay for a wedding, college loans we’re kicking in and I had no real cash savings to speak of. At almost 50 this was really sticking my toes over the ledge.
The secret to growing a business is to come from a place of serving instead of a mindset of sales. Serve your customers like no one else does and they will do the selling for you. Ask yourself, how can I serve today instead of what can I sell.
- Mike O'Connor100%! Thank you for sharing and being here on the ground floor, Lisa! I hope you’re doing well!
- Mike O'Connor
Are you in a band? Very Cool!
- Load More