- Mike O'Connor Find what makes you happy! https://www.instagram.com/p/By5nsrzjP1X/
- Ira Bowman Need an IT Manager job in the UK? https://projecthelpyougrow.com/job/it-operations-service-manager/ #ProjectHelpYouGrow
- Craig Wasilchak 💥The shark has been set loose💥 More to come on the upcoming weeks... @doylebuehler @spnlocal2017 @scottyschindler @katja-gersak @samhurley @trybean
- realestate My very first TV show on our local PBS airs tomorrow. Episode 101 of Empowering Seniors. It's surreal. Lots of room to improve, for sure! This is the beginning. Thank you to Mike O'Connor for helping me process and plan for the future! (hearing myself backwards cracked me up! #mightbebetterthatway )
Tomorrow is the day we air! Super cool learning a bit about an industry that is entirely outside my lifelong field of real estate. The station sure has had patience with me! They say it takes some getting used to hearing your own voice. Is this how I sound? LOL!Posted by Katherine Ambrose on Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Katja Geršak Hernandez New day... New opportunity... To be a little better than yesterday... To smile a little more... To make a positive difference... Happy Friday, everyone!!☀ #PositiveVibes
- Maria Mallinder Damn.. I'm feeling this today!!! HAPPY HUMP DAY...😊 #inspireyourself #moveon #everythinghappensforareason #everythingsgonnabeok #plottwist #grateful #blessedmama #hairfairy https://www.instagram.com/p/By5ZQ2RjdLx/
- Suprabhat Das Schools made from recycled bottles!! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6514316258295549952 Thank you! 🙏😇💖
- nick I hope everyone goes out and makes this the best Tuesday of this week!
- Hiram Figueroa What do you choose? https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrGXkYFtwW/
- Erin Kurasz Just do better...best way to go!
- John White The Copper Phone Patch kills 99.97% of germs without you even having to think about it! Just apply to your phone, use your phone the way you always have, and you're protected. It sticks firmly to the back surface of your phone or case. Pick up one here: https://staywellcopper.com/?utm_source=username
- Leonardo Tomás Cardillo The more Likes my son Johan's picture gets, the more chances of winning a bike. Your help... much appreciated!!😀 https://m.facebook.com/ToksMx/photos/a.175636395819465/2121242891258796/?type=3&_rdc=1&_rdr (Please give a Like to his picture... It says "JOHAN concursando")
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- Alisa Kolar It's always great when you start to see hard work paying off! 🙂 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwnv0XnHgVE/
- Andy Vargo Stop being a selfish asshole! In today's video we get to the heart of authenticity about how selfish you are being when you are not Owning Your Awkward!
- Doyle Buehler Here's to 2020... just over 6 months away. Will you be doing bigger, better things? What will you do? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6541075851834986496
- Bernie Fussenegger Great career advice from experienced professionals. When I started my career, it was like being thrown into the middle of the ocean without a life jacket. I didn’t know anything (other than what I learned in school), I was new to the marketing world, I had limited resources and it was sink or swim. Over the years, I learned to ask questions, not be afraid to fail, learn from my mistakes and to look to others for leadership and guidance from mentors. It really is hard and intimidating when you are starting your career. As part of my #InTheSpotlight with the #Digital360Chat career interviews over the last six months, I have talked with 20+ professionals about their careers, how they got started, what path they took and then ended the interviews with this final question – Any advice for others just getting started? There is so much wealth in the answers to that last question that is worth its weight in gold. The following are some of those insights that were shared and I wanted to compile those insights to share with you. Read the rest of the article…https://b2the7.com/great-career-advice-from-experienced-professionals/