Viewing 1 - 20 of 35 active members
- Ira Bowman Looking for work in Las Vegas? https://projecthelpyougrow.com/job/accounts-receivable-clerk-medical-las-vegas-nv/ #ProjectHelpYouGrow
- vinay Hey Guys, my latest article on what some companies and law makers are trying to do to the GIG workers in our country - you wont believe what you're going to read! https://bit.ly/2XQ4gUS
- Craig Wasilchak 💥Great share by my friend Ronnie Crowley. She is highlighting the value of another LinkedIn SPN Group Members post on LinkedIn. I think I will let Tracey Kitching know that she is fully missing out on the TRUE POWER of Service Professionals Network. I will let her know to come join the movers and shakers here on the SPN Platform 👊😎💯👍 @katja-gersak @craig @spnlocal2017 @sweet-frosted-cookies @dawnvt @scottyschindler @itstoddthomas @drdoro https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6548547568488505344
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Life is really too short to worry too much about anything... 😊🙌 I hope you all have a fun & fantastic day!!☀
- John O'Connor Gotta love Dr. Suess...
- Jacci Lynch Sometimes I post stuff just to piss people off...then I'm like but wait there's more!! 🙂 🙂
- Trimaine Clark Triple A is the best, but this a whole new level of customer service.
- Alnoor Damji This noon I attended #CanadasEnergyCitizens for a BBQ hosted by Steve Rennick and his team Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) to kick off The Calgary Stampede Thank you to master #networker Al for the invite. Jeje finds it hard to network. #linkedintips to overcome her fear of networking. 1. Mentally plan for the event. 2. Set up a goal - meet 2 new people and reconnect with one you know. 3. Smile. It’s universal. 4. Have some opening liners. For today's event, I client to ask another person if they had been on the rally. 5. Have a quiet #Chai moment or go for a quick little walk to recharge, as you will not bring your best self to your next commitment. 6. Reach out to your new connections on the following day to meet up again after a couple of weeks. Look at their LinkedIn profile, send your new connections an article or a post that could benefit them. The key to overcoming your fears about networking is to practice a little bit every day — & to do it when you don’t need specific help. Karen #TedTalks (link 1st in comments) If you’re an introvert, what networking strategies have you found to overcome your fears? #IamAlnoor https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6554122279620616192
- Dallas Wade ☮️ 6/20 @winstonsob 🐄 6/28 @sandiegofair 🍺7/13 MooseStock 2019 #escondidomooselodge www.lostmonarchs.com/music Please check out the website and #Follow us on #Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoX5jOHKqx/
- aaron kurasz When you're up your friends know who you are. When you're down you know who your friends are.
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- Kelly Sorry...not sorry
- sherilally #truth
- joes-gym There are no limits beyond your mind https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqfdeWByTG/
- Alisa Kolar It's always great when you start to see hard work paying off! 🙂 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwnv0XnHgVE/
- Rachael Gossard Watch them...
- Ben "Storm" Ringgenberg "Flames from the sky" by the Lost Monarchs. It's one of my favorite songs to play and people seem to love to jam with it. @guitarist-for-hire, I, and the rest of the band will be playing it on a tour of California this summer. I can't wait and hope some of you guys can perhaps make one of our shows! @captnamerca..so good to see you on here, Schmidty!