Hi everyone, I found a helpful #SEO article and published it on LinkedIn. If you want to learn SEO basics, you might find it helpful. Have a great day!☀️
- Katja Geršak Hernandez
- Sam HurleyThanks for sharing this one, Katja! :))
My words from a previous article:
“Backlinks, content, and RankBrain are Google’s top three confirmed ranking signals, likely in that order. Despite the industry buzz surrounding backlinks supposedly losing their SEO value, they remain absolutely essential.
Explaining links in a nutshell: Links are effectively, online recommendations. A link is a metaphorical pat on the back from one website owner to another saying, “I trust your information.”
Google monitors the credibility of websites linking to yours, and adjusts your rankings accordingly (over time) depending on how many authority websites link to you — in addition to the strength of this collective authority.”
- Mike O'ConnorSam, you’re right in my humble opinion about the order of importance. Without good content, RankBrain will destroy you online despite your backlinks. You really have to do well all three, but nothing will happen without backlinks and traffic.
I hope you’re doing well.
- Katja Geršak HernandezSam & Mike – Thank you for your feedback and sharing your insights. Much appreciated. I really want to upgrade my #SEO knowledge. I find it really important.
Have a fantastic day!!☀️
- Sam HurleyYes, yes, YES! Spot on, Mike. :)) The winners do all of these things very well…
Cheers both — I’m well thanks, just getting through TONS of social notifications LOL! 🤣😱
Stay awesome, my friends.
- Katja Geršak HernandezSam, I remembered of your notifications several times this week, when I saw you couldn’t work on them during the weekend.. I really admire your engagement and the way you treat people!!❤️ I’d say ”Never change”, but I won’t say it, because I know you won’t…🏆
- Sam HurleyKatja — Read lots, watch / listen loads, and run your own SEO experiments! It’s the best way to learn. 😊