@juanblanco76active 23 hours, 53 minutes ago
Here is my latest LinkedIn article on #HowTo write articles editors love and will publish. I hope it helps. @crushing-b2b @don-williams-global @spnlocal @irabowman @heidirad @katja-gersak @b2the7 @andyvargo @dpistulka @pastormattcrump @linkedin-coach @jobready2dey
“There’s no such thing as a stupid question.” While that may hold true in academia, there are certain questions that, when asked in the context of a job interview, can hurt your chances or outright disqualify you from landing the position. https://www.akkencloud.com/need-to-get-hired-avoid-asking-these-questions-during-the-interview/
Build an interview template, so that you ask all of your applicants the same questions. You can still have a chat, and make things more informal, but asking everyone the same questions will help you to get the answers that you need. https://akkencloud.com/recruitmentprocess/
78% of Millennials say that brands have to work harder to secure their loyalty. https://socialmarketingsolutions.com/2018/12/13/heres-why-brand-loyalty-is-not-totally-dead/
@juanblanco76 Hi John, I thanks for connecting here. I tried to connect with you on LinkedIn also but an email address is required. Feel free to connect to me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/grant-mckenna-%F0%9F%8E%A7-%F0%9F%8E%B6-1bb8408/
Today’s savvy job candidates are turning their social media accounts into one of their biggest professional assets. (link: https://www.akkencloud.com/social-accounts-can-impact-candidacy/) akkencloud.com/social-account…
Your content should make buyers begin to envision themselves using your product or service. This is a critical step, and if you don’t get past it, you won’t make a sale.
@rodrigomartinez‘s #FYI web builder is one of the ways that #SPN will help build your web. Thanks for sharing things in the activity feed. We will be working on creating backlink for everyone’s benefit. @sherilally @craigwasilchak @eriknextlevel @jimshuster @katja-gersak @irabowman @juanblanco76 @kmollion @schubertjc
Happy Friday to all my new connections!
@aamerm-abbasi @sweet-frosted-cookies @linkedin-coach @technologist @guitar-vocals-lost-monarchs @neuroscience-solutions @guitarist-for-hire @don-williams-global @erinkurasz @anderson-services @oharehilary @chicagobarndoor @jdgershbein @buy-ugly-homes @juanblanco76 @shoffaccounting @jobready2dey @tracey
The Copper Phone Patch kills 99.97% of germs without you even having to think about it! Just apply to your phone, use your phone the way you always have, and you’re protected. It sticks firmly to the back surface of your phone or case. Pick up one here: https://staywellcopper.com/?utm_source=username
Your excellent temp worker may want a permanent position, but it’s up to you to entice them. While you may be focused on the cost of buying out the contract, don’t forget about your potential employee, who has specific needs and wants.
Once the relationship breaches certain boundaries that each company sets for acceptable behavior from its clients, it often makes sense to cut your losses and move on.
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- I’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Mike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- I thought it was great! Can’t believe you told the story about our first ride together too!
- Trimaine, it was an interesting story. I like people who protect their friends.❤️
- If there is still somebody who didn’t watch this video with Mike & Ira, I recommend you to do it. It’s a great video to watch!
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
You are doing great job for SPN
- Hi Mike, how’s it going in Chicago buddy?, As usual it is wet and cloudy in my neck of the woods. I see that you are in fivver Mike, awesome, on creating backlinks Mike you mentioned about backlinks here, as I am new to backlinks and trying to do as much as I can in website awareness how do I do a check as you mention in this post, cheers Mike,…
- Load More