- Mike O'Connor I am without a doubt as far from perfect as anyone that has ever walked this planet. I have made my share of mistakes and bad judgements. However, I'm extremely proud of myself. I don't compromise my morals and I have never betrayed a family member or a friend. I have never cheated on anyone and I don't lie about anything. I have some of the greatest friends in the world because of the way that I am. My true friends are the salt of the Earth and they would not be my friends if I were half of things that some people have labeled me. I could have became bitter about many things many moons ago, but I consistently choose to get better. I help people every single day of my life and I don't do anything to hurt anyone. Many people have taken advantage of me and my good nature. I'm better at drawing boundaries and I'm learning how to protect myself from those that mean me harm. I can honestly say that I hold no ill-will toward anyone even those that will never again be a part of my life. My life is half over and there is still a lot of positive things for me to do in this world so I will not spend one moment second guessing myself or wondering about what could have been. I will spend every moment of my life improving and helping those around me as I'm able. There are many of you that have picked me up and checked on me every step of the way. You are my family and loved ones. I'm beyond grateful for all of you have helped me along this journey. I will work hard to show your faith in me and the love you have shown me is appreciated and reciprocated to the best of my ability. Thank you and I love you just don't seem to be strong enough words for how I feel about you all.
- John White Here is my latest LinkedIn article on #HowTo write articles editors love and will publish. I hope it helps. @crushing-b2b @don-williams-global @spnlocal @irabowman @heidirad @katja-gersak @b2the7 @andyvargo @dpistulka @pastormattcrump @linkedin-coach @jobready2dey https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-write-articles-editors-love-publish-john-white-mba-/
- Ira Bowman Who wants help getting some run on LinkedIn? I'm going to do an #SPN feature post. Want in, only one way, that's to comment here. I'm all about #WinWinNetworking!
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Happy Thursday to all my #SPN lovely people!!☀️ #PositiveVibes
- Carsten The official Monday flower: the Fucktus
- George Anderson Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management Coaching The international recognized EQ 2.0 Assessment has revolutionized the professional practice of Anger Management and Emotional Intelligence Coaching. Emotional Intelligence is the theoretical base on which The Anderson & Anderson APC anger management curriculum was developed. The four anchors of this model are anger management, stress management, communication and emotional intelligence. All of these competencies are scales that can be identified and enhanced by classes, coaching and self-development. The 40-hour (CAMF) Certified Anger Management Facilitator Certification is the industry standard worldwide. The Anderson & Anderson, APC curriculum is accepted by the U. S. Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, Criminal Courts, Probation Departments and Correction Departments throughout the U.S. Canada, Australia, Chile, Philippines, Bermuda and Cayman Islands. https://lnkd.in/g7ESVzQ #emotionalintelligence #angermanagement #certification
- Jared J. Wiese ❝I apply 100s of times, but no #jobinterviews. Is it my LinkedIn profile?❞ Find out in #ProfilePopUp 193 [captioned; 1 minute; link in comments]... You've got 7 seconds; Here are 3+ tips; for 1st impressions! What did you like best? Profiles That 🅿🅾🅿!™ #ProfilesThatPOP #jobs Does yours? See more tips in comments... Other helpful thoughts? You've got this! https://youtu.be/5slC0LCjXKc
- Alisa Kolar You have to love what you do, right?View this post on Instagram
Hip hop yoga was a success tonight! I'm so grateful to have friends who support me even with my ridiculous, corny yoga hip hop jokes and moves. How did we do with Thotiana??? 😂 #thotiana #whodat #makeitrain #yoga #instayoga #namaste #yogadaily #yogainspo #ybdlove #friends #dance #hiphopyoga
- David Lester What is Tenant Representation and why you need it... https://lesterandlester.com/what-is-tenant-representation-and-why-you-need-it/
- Maria Mallinder Heading out to #SanAntonio to start a new branch of #Monat! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RTVvTDDOc/
- Don Williams Are you working on building something great? I would love to hear your feedback on this LinkedIn post! Thank you! https://www.linkedin.com/posts/don-williams-a63375a_are-you-working-on-something-good-or-are-activity-6577600621287927808-EF1o/
- Dallas Wade From our show last night. Please feel free to follow me on #Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yy1Npp7ie/
- Paula Goodman Hello every one! I meant to post this earlier! Sorry! Better late than never! Have a great week! Paula
- John O'Connor That's it!
- Sandy Hello from New Zealand, looking forward to making new friends and connections here and on Linkedin.
- Tracey Ann Nazarenus WHEN THEY CAME HOME WE TREATED THEM BADLY let’s fix it for this one Al a VIETNAM VETERAN NEEDS 250$ for electric and 250$ for gas bill to keep them on he has shut of notifications for both Please help https://lnkd.in/e4Die76
- Alexis Ruddock Do you feel lost sometimes, do you find asking yourself, who you are and what is your purpose in life? I do ask myself this from time to time. Find yourself and be yourself: Remember there is no one else on earth like you - Dale Carnegie If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill, Be a scrub in the valley — but be The best little scrub by the side of the rill; Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a bush be a bit of the grass, And some highway happier make; If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass — But the liveliest bass in the lake! We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew, There's something for all of us here, There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do, And the task you must do is the near. If you can't be a highway then just be a trail, If you can't be the sun be a star; It isn't by size that you win or you fail — Be the best of whatever you are! - Douglas Mallock hashtag #behappy hashtag #beyourbestself hashtag #dalecarnegie hashtag #beyourself April Hall Katja Geršak Hernandez SPN Fanny Dunagan John Richard Neil Israel Michael (Mike) O'Connor SPN
- Anthony J. Algmin New Explainer Video: Many organizations are overwhelmed by data challenges, but yours doesn’t need to be one of them. The Data Value Guidebook™ from Algmin Data Leadership will help you become a data leader. #DataLeadership https://youtu.be/GXi-TMrxUZQ