This is Jim Thorpe. Look closely at the photo, you can see that he’s wearing different socks and shoes. This wasn’t a fashion statement. It was the 1912 Olympics, and Jim, an American Indian from Oklahoma represented the U.S. in track and field. On the morning of his competitions, his shoes were stolen. Luckily, Jim ended up finding two shoes in a…[Read more]
I’ve created my first smart list with all my social media accounts. Some of them are still in scratch, but I plan to grow them all.. Step by Step.
Please, feel free to connect. I’ll follow you back.
- Katja on a mission! 😀😀🤓😀😀 #SolidPlan
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
Thank you so much, @samhurley!!!😁 I started engaging on social media around six months ago and I still have a long way to go and to get everything going in the right direction.
The good thing is that I enjoy the journey with the best ”climbers” of the world!!😁
- You’re doing a grand job, Katja — This stuff takes time, so definitely enjoy the journey & savour every moment… 🙏💯🙏
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- @doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
- I really appreciate you more than you know and definitely, more than I am able to express. Thank you, Katja!
- Anytime, Mike!! You’ve just made my day.💕
No words can explain how much I appreciate you, so I’m just sending a big hug on your way…🤗
- Load More