So you guys may notice a lot of changes to the layout. I added the Contributor’s Corner to the main menu on the left. The Contributor’s Corner area on the right sidebar will also only show contributor’s content for now on.
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Katja Geršak HernandezMike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Mike O'ConnorHi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Katja Geršak HernandezHi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Doyle BuehlerGreat mission @Mike O’Connor!
- @richadvocate, I like what you’re doing with the National Alliance to End Veteran Suicide. Make sure to share your website http://na2evs.org, blogs, YouTube videos, and whatever else in the activity feed or on my wall here. This will encourage others to be #boldenough to talk about mental illness and veteran suicide with us. It will also help…
- Katja Geršak HernandezThanks for this great shout out, Mike!! :)
Welcome to our SPN family, @richadvocate!! :)
It would be my pleasure to connect! Please, don’t hesitate to contact me for anything. :)
Have a great day, everybody!☀️
- Justin L RichThank you! I’m looking forward to expanding our network and doing my part to end veteran suicide. By the way, if you know anyone willing to sponsor one of our free workshops for Veterans and their families please reach out to me. [email protected] they can aslo visit our website na2evs.org we’re always accepting donations and volunteer champions!
- One great way to get views from #SPN is contributing blog articles. @andyvargo has one coming out tomorrow to join @irabowman @doylebuehler @henrylandau @b2the7 @john @craigwasilchak on the home page. :) You probably should leave comments on their articles if you don’t want to submit articles too. A lot of people are starting to see these…
john wrote a new post, Leadership Lessons From POW Col Jerry Marvel, USMC 7 months, 3 weeks ago ·
- Jared J. Wiese
WOW John. What a story. Here’s to your share… and the true Captain Marvel!
I’ll remember this at the dentist – for sure
Thank you for the kind words Barbara
- Craig Wasilchak
Raising a Glass to to Colonel Jerry Marvel. Thank you for sharing your amazing article John.
Thanks for doing that…. I believe I will do that tonight as well….!! Rest easy Jerry….. SF
St. John is my favorite place in the Whole World. I spent so many summers and winter vacations growing up and later on traveling there with my family… The USVI Caribbean island holds so many fond memories in my family’s hearts. One of my first sales experiences was street vending helping a friend sell gift items on St Thomas, a short 45…[Read more]
- Katja Geršak HernandezAwesome, Craig!! This place looks like a paradise!! Thanks so much for sharing this great video and your story behind it. I can imagine that nice memories make this beautiful place even more special. :)
- Load More