- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
- Azariah King
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
- Andy Vargo
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Brigitte JowankaCant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
- Craig Wasilchak
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
- Ira Bowman
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
- Sam Hurley
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
- If you post a YouTube video in the feed. @craigwasilchak and I will play it all the way through. If it’s good we will like and leave a comment too! ;)
Simple fact: we…
- Trimaine Clark
Bet! I got faith in you, bro! You’ve always been smart and the hardest worker that I know. I am impressed with what I see. I wish I had more time for LinkedIn and social media, but it’s clear to see what you’re doing here. It’s nothing short of amazing already.
- Mike O'ConnorThank you, buddy! I appreciate all that!
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- Katja Geršak Hernandez@spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- Brad EmeryI kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
@delcie Welcome, Delcie‼ 💥Good to see you here on the SPN Platform💥 Since SPN ranks so high in worldwide websites it is a great place to create Back-Links and post outstanding content to drive business to your business. How can we help you hit your social media goals?
Crushing B2B Digital Strategies
- Katja Geršak HernandezThank you for the mention, Craig!
Thank you for connecting. :)
Please, don’t hesitate to reach out for anything. :)
I hope you all have a great day!☀
- Delcie CabralThank you Katja! Very kind of you.
Please feel free to reach out to me as well should I be able to do anything for you.
Have a great day!
Happy Birthday, Jake @jbmelton. Create the most Epic Day!
@russjohns is the SPN member of the day! Make sure you connect with him on every platform you use to make a solid win-win.
We are going to start really pushing the SPN member of the day and sharing content like crazy now that we have a lot of the bugs worked out. The more active you are in the feed the more we will tag and share your…[Read more]
- Sam Hurley
What a guy, our Russ! 😊👊😊
We should be posting our website blogs, Instagram pictures, LinkedIn updates and everything in our activity feeds here. @tedladzinski @craigwasilchak @jbmelton @laurakiley @irabowman @andyvargo @aaronking @urtfc @ronbarksdale @leonardocardillo
It’s not as hard as it seems. The first icon below works for images. The second icon works for video…[Read more]
Hi all, I need your help so that I can help others. I want to improve my knowledge but also want to provide links to other peoples work in my blog posts and social media to help promote them.
I am looking for connections, such as bloggers and advocates in the following…[Read more]
- Craig Wasilchak
🎯Please place a link to your blog here so we can take a look. It may help us come up with ideas 😁👍
- James Marvin
Thanks Craig this is the blog https://www.intelligenthanddryers.com/blog
To give you a bit of background, we heavily promote hand dryers because they are proven time and again to be better for the environment and save people a huge amount of money to run a year than other methods of drying.
We promote “hand drying” as this is a key part of…[Read more]
- Load More