💥Great share by my friend Ronnie Crowley. She is highlighting the value of another LinkedIn SPN Group Members post on LinkedIn. I think I will let Tracey Kitching know that she is fully missing out on the TRUE POWER of Service Professionals Network. I will let her know to come join the movers and shakers here on the SPN Platform 👊😎💯👍 @katja-ger…[Read more]
- Mike O'ConnorI tell people, all the time, the biggest trick is in time management is learning where you’re priorities really lie. Great post!
I’ll make sure to engage on LinkedIn and thanks for sharing it here on SPN too!
- Katja Geršak HernandezThank you for the kind mention, Craig. It really is a great post and a great reminder.👌It’s all about priorities. If you want it bad enough, you find a way… If you don’t feel like doing it, you can find 1k excuses…
- Dr. Doreen RosenstrauchThank you 🙏🏻 for thinking of me on this birthday. How have you been? Would you like to collaborate on a particular project?
Please be so kind as to follow The DrDoRo®Institute here on LinkedIn:
I need some help. A guy who bought my book and read it wants to now post a review on Amazon but says it won\’t let him because he \”doesn\’t satisfy their community guidelines\”. Does anyone have any idea what this means or how to remedy this?
- Mike O'ConnorThat is a new one on me. Did he leave previous reviews on things? I’ve heard of people being banned from leaving reviews for leaving terrible reviews that break their terms and conditions.
- A Game Plan for Beating Your Toughest Opponent: Strategies For Winning The Game Between Your Ears and Between The Lines Kindle Edition https://amzn.to/2M7PyI4
by @itstoddthomas (Author) is going to be one of the next books that I review.
The #Kindle version is FREE to download until Tuesday if anyone wants to write or a video review with me on…
- Load More