- @richadvocate, I like what you’re doing with the National Alliance to End Veteran Suicide. Make sure to share your website http://na2evs.org, blogs, YouTube videos, and whatever else in the activity feed or on my wall here. This will encourage others to be #boldenough to talk about mental illness and veteran suicide with us. It will also help…
- Thanks for this great shout out, Mike!! :)
Welcome to our SPN family, @richadvocate!! :)
It would be my pleasure to connect! Please, don’t hesitate to contact me for anything. :)
Have a great day, everybody!☀️
- Thank you! I’m looking forward to expanding our network and doing my part to end veteran suicide. By the way, if you know anyone willing to sponsor one of our free workshops for Veterans and their families please reach out to me. [email protected] they can aslo visit our website na2evs.org we’re always accepting donations and volunteer champions!
- @richadvocate, Anytime. :) Thank you for the information. I’ll check it out as soon as I can. :)
Have a great day & keep in touch! :)
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
St. John is my favorite place in the Whole World. I spent so many summers and winter vacations growing up and later on traveling there with my family… The USVI Caribbean island holds so many fond memories in my family’s hearts. One of my first sales experiences was street vending helping a friend sell gift items on St Thomas, a short 45…[Read more]
- Load More