- Frank Niekamp posted an update 5 months ago ·
- Do you have a Twitter? Also, if you write a little 1-2 line intro about your blog it will help index the post as a backlink with keyword value. :)
- Yes I do have twitter and tried to write an intro, but it did not stick to the post for some reason….?
- If you put your Twitter on your profile, then I’ll tag that when I share your posts to drive your more traffic. If you write the text out and give the link preview a second to pop up before hitting post it should work. Every once in a while Google Chrome has an issue, but it’s usually a temporary glitch with that browser. If you use the little chain link icon on the bottom right and let the preview load before hitting post it will work without fail. :)
- @fniekamp Frank, Nice blog post. Thanks for sharing.:) You listed some great sales advices.
”If you’re waiting on the customer to hit the “Contact Us” button on your website, then keep waiting.” –> 💯💯