@eq4mediaactive 5 days, 19 hours ago
Video is quickly becoming a major necessity in business, but pricing can be confusing, especially if you’ve never looked into video creation before. In this article, I unpack how it works.
- Yesterday I shared the following challenge on LinkedIn and Instagram. I’m sure there are some SPN members who could use a little boost over this hurdle as well. And if you have questions, fire away!
This is the VIDEO ABOUT NOTHING CHALLENGE!
I’ve noticed some discussion lately about people’s hesitation around creating and…
- This is a great idea.
- Thanks! Just a little encouragement for those who are camera shy.
- Thanks, Rob. I had to accept the challenge – of course. If anyone would like to check it out –> Here is my LinkedIn post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6558047878164602880
Have a great weekend!😊
Here’s a little something else we’re dabbling in at EQ4 Media.
Everyone hires a pro to take photos and video at weddings and family events, but what about the HUGE part of your big day the pros can never capture?
Years ago, disposable, single-use cameras were often placed on tables at wedding receptions turning all guests into…[Read more]
- Hi All. Some of you in my LinkedIn network know that, in addition to my video business, I’m also an outplacement consultant. I’ve helped hundreds of people move forward from a layoff. As part of that work, I created a strategic resume writing course that consistently receives satisfaction ratings over 90%…
- Here’s the link for the free course coupon: https://www.udemy.com/simple-resume-writing-strategies-to-get-more-interviews/?couponCode=FREESPN
- Hi Rob, just enrolled in it, thank you kindly for giving it away and sharing it.
Hope you find it helpful!
- Hi Rob,
It’s really nice seeing you here on #SPN as well!!😊
- Happy Sunday, Katja!
- Very cool, Rob! I appreciate it! I left you a comment on YouTube too!
- Thanks, Mike!
- Hello Friends. I’m Rob Deptford. I’ve known Mike O’Connor for a while now, and I’ve finally taken some time to get set up here. If we’re connected on LinkedIn, you’ve probably seen this video, but it’s a good example of what I do.
All the best!
- Hey Rob, lets connect on LinkedIn, but I cant invite but can only accept. I asked Linkedin to fix this issue but its been 2 years and they still have not done it. Terrible customer service! Please connect with me.
- Happy to connect. Just sent a request.
- They don’t have any customer service. I was just speaking with someone about that the other day. They stink when it comes to the invite, not being able to block people, fake profiles listing themselves as employees, and many other things. With that being said, they’re still one of my favorite social media platforms.
Glad to see a connection…
- Load More