Dylan Kowalski posted an update 4 months ago ·A few years ago I had ACL and Meniscus surgery on my right knee I made a video about my first 30 days please watch my road to recovery.
- Ouch, Dylan!! I had the same surgery years ago. On the top of everything, I even broke my ligaments…. Hope you’re well now…
- hows your knee doing?
- I have another surgery pending, Dylan.:( Thanks for asking.:) In the first operation they made a mistake and took me away all the meniscus, that’s why later on I broke ligaments as well… It was very hard because I love foing sports and I had to stop skiing. I cycle a lot… But yes, I’ll need to go through all this again and even more complicated….
- That sucks, Katja! I hope it goes much better this time around! :(
- Thanks a lot, Mike.:) I’ve been postponing this for a long time, but you know… It’s never the ”right time” and years are passing by. This one needs 6+ month recovery period and I somehow I can’t afford that time…:s
- Watching it now! Glad you’re doing better…no fun!
- Wow, what a boxing skills!!!👏👏😎
- thanks I have been a boxing coach for 5 years now.
- Really cool!!😎
I’m glad you recovered well…