@dylankowalskiactive 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- Check out my latest video. I know I am too old to play with toys but don\’t worry I did this for science lol . Beyblade vs spin top battle
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- I’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Mike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- I thought it was great! Can’t believe you told the story about our first ride together too!
- Trimaine, it was an interesting story. I like people who protect their friends.❤️
- If there is still somebody who didn’t watch this video with Mike & Ira, I recommend you to do it. It’s a great video to watch!
- A Game Plan for Beating Your Toughest Opponent: Strategies For Winning The Game Between Your Ears and Between The Lines Kindle Edition https://amzn.to/2M7PyI4
by @itstoddthomas (Author) is going to be one of the next books that I review.
The #Kindle version is FREE to download until Tuesday if anyone wants to write or a video review with me on…
- If you ever upload a youtube video and it freezes here is what to do
- If you ever wanna know how to make hot sauce at home I am your guy
- Hey guys check out this awesome spin top review.
- A few years ago I had ACL and Meniscus surgery on my right knee I made a video about my first 30 days please watch my road to recovery.
- Ouch, Dylan!! I had the same surgery years ago. On the top of everything, I even broke my ligaments…. Hope you’re well now…
- hows your knee doing?
- I have another surgery pending, Dylan.:( Thanks for asking.:) In the first operation they made a mistake and took me away all the meniscus, that’s why later on I broke ligaments as well… It was very hard because I love foing sports and I had to stop skiing. I cycle a lot… But yes, I’ll need to go through all this again and even more complicated….
- That sucks, Katja! I hope it goes much better this time around! 🙁
- Thanks a lot, Mike.:) I’ve been postponing this for a long time, but you know… It’s never the ”right time” and years are passing by. This one needs 6+ month recovery period and I somehow I can’t afford that time…:s
- Watching it now! Glad you’re doing better…no fun!
- Wow, what a boxing skills!!!👏👏😎
- thanks I have been a boxing coach for 5 years now.
- Really cool!!😎
I’m glad you recovered well…
- I am really into Balisongs or as you may know of them Butterfly Knives. In this video I compare a $5 vs $500 one.
- Thanks for joining #SPN, @dylankowalski! I look forward to watching and help you grow with so many awesome people! I also think you’re going to love helping people understand how you got over 90k #YouTube subscribers. Meet some of the best people on earth here.
@dylankowalski Welcome to SPN Dylan 👍
This interview with Jose Leon Bellator Pro about his professional MMA debut is really good. This is an amateur 125-135 MMA champion moving up to take on a tough fighter in his professional MMA debut in Bellator in Chicago
Good job, @dylankowalski!
- Load More