@doylebuehleractive 3 days, 6 hours ago
Does complexity mean more? Does mediocrity exist without a digital mindset?
Digital is not necessarily easy, but can it be simple?
- The middle icon with the video or simply pasting the url here (https://youtu.be/6nt2JNoqMhQ) should allow you to get more views and indexing on your YouTube videos.
Dropping your YouTube videos in this group or the activity feed will give it a backlink, which actually helps with your organic YouTube views down the road.
Tagging a few people in…
I’ve created my first smart list with all my social media accounts. Some of them are still in scratch, but I plan to grow them all.. Step by Step.
Please, feel free to connect. I’ll follow you back.
- Katja on a mission! 😀😀🤓😀😀 #SolidPlan
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
Thank you so much, @samhurley!!!😁 I started engaging on social media around six months ago and I still have a long way to go and to get everything going in the right direction.
The good thing is that I enjoy the journey with the best ”climbers” of the world!!😁
- You’re doing a grand job, Katja — This stuff takes time, so definitely enjoy the journey & savour every moment… 🙏💯🙏
What do you have to fear, except digital itself? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6516431061843484672
Hope is not a strategy – neither is that cat video… https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6515721513671495680
- @doylebuehler – The first words I’ve saved from your book #Breakthrough were these ones:
”No one can create a better online strategy for you, other than yourself. This is the essence of digital strategy.” By Doyle Buehler
You really made me think and reflect a lot about this subject… I’m still learning how to improve every day…
What\’s the difference between working in your business and on your business?
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- @doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
- Thanks, Mike! Congrats on this awesome site. I’m looking forward to navigating it😊
- I really appreciate that! The site is a work in progress, but it’s progressing a little bit every day. There are a lot of different goals behind the way we are doing things.
This activity feed indexes things on Google. So mixing your images here with the right keywords can be beneficial for sure.
If you post an intro, a link (delete the preview…
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
- I really appreciate you more than you know and definitely, more than I am able to express. Thank you, Katja!
- Anytime, Mike!! You’ve just made my day.💕
No words can explain how much I appreciate you, so I’m just sending a big hug on your way…🤗
98% of business plans sit on the shelf and collect dust – yes, including yours.
Here\’s why that\’s probably a good thing.
What Facebook going down last week really means to your business. And, it will happen again. And, it will happen on Linkedin.
I hope you are all having a great & productive week.😊
Please, share some nice photos, or updates from your travels.
I share the photo of the lake Bled (Slovenia). @haelters Philippe has already been there and he can confirm that is really beautiful!!😉☀
And everyone…[Read more]
Why your marketing needs more art. Have you ever seen art created in a day?
Your content isn\’t what you think it should be… it kinda sucks. But that\’s ok, because so does mine. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6509546179330613248
- How much money can you throw at it until it works? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6488530652277936128
How to turn cows, into cash. Online 🙂 https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6508822743964880896
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
- Load More