@doylebuehleractive 1 day, 10 hours ago
Hope is not a strategy – neither is that cat video… https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6515721513671495680
- @doylebuehler – The first words I’ve saved from your book #Breakthrough were these ones:
”No one can create a better online strategy for you, other than yourself. This is the essence of digital strategy.” By Doyle Buehler
You really made me think and reflect a lot about this subject… I’m still learning how to improve every day…
- The middle icon with the video or simply pasting the url here (https://youtu.be/6nt2JNoqMhQ) should allow you to get more views and indexing on your YouTube videos.
Dropping your YouTube videos in this group or the activity feed will give it a backlink, which actually helps with your organic YouTube views down the road.
Tagging a few people in…
- Great video, Mike!!:) Thanks for all your help and valuable advices.:)
What\’s the difference between working in your business and on your business?
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- Thanks, Mike! Congrats on this awesome site. I’m looking forward to navigating it😊
- I really appreciate that! The site is a work in progress, but it’s progressing a little bit every day. There are a lot of different goals behind the way we are doing things.
This activity feed indexes things on Google. So mixing your images here with the right keywords can be beneficial for sure.
If you post an intro, a link (delete the preview…
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
98% of business plans sit on the shelf and collect dust – yes, including yours.
Here\’s why that\’s probably a good thing.
What Facebook going down last week really means to your business. And, it will happen again. And, it will happen on Linkedin.
I hope you are all having a great & productive week.😊
Please, share some nice photos, or updates from your travels.
I share the photo of the lake Bled (Slovenia). @haelters Philippe has already been there and he can confirm that is really beautiful!!😉☀
And everyone…[Read more]
Why your marketing needs more art. Have you ever seen art created in a day?
Your content isn\’t what you think it should be… it kinda sucks. But that\’s ok, because so does mine. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6509546179330613248
- How much money can you throw at it until it works? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6488530652277936128
How to turn cows, into cash. Online 🙂 https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6508822743964880896
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
@doylebuehler Hi Doyle
Great to be connected with you.
How may I be helpful to you, your clients or your organization? I have multiple things to offer. Interested in working with you. Please share your views.
I tried to visit your website but it showed some error. I visited your LinkedIn profile. Excellent.
Hi @ideas thanks for the message. What site did you try to visit?
I tried to visit http://www.dept.digital
It showed an error message that –> Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from http://www.dept.digital (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
- Thanks for information. But I am worried that you might be loosing business. As this might be scaring your new clients and you might be loosing business. Isn’t it?
- Thanks @ideas – we will be doing an update to a number of sites, so I’ll probably add this one as well. Thanks for mentioning it.
Is there a cure? #shinyobjectsyndrome
Check out my LinkedIn post, where I shared mine and Mike O\’Connor\’s review on the book #Breakthrough, written by @doylebuehler.
No one cares about your \’vision\’, mission or values… why should you? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6505560894636986368
What does chaos in business look like? How to avoid the big mistakes. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6496871460131348480/?
- Load More