@dawnvtactive 3 days ago
💥Great share by my friend Ronnie Crowley. She is highlighting the value of another LinkedIn SPN Group Members post on LinkedIn. I think I will let Tracey Kitching know that she is fully missing out on the TRUE POWER of Service Professionals Network. I will let her know to come join the movers and shakers here on the SPN Platform 👊😎💯👍 @katja-ger…[Read more]
- I tell people, all the time, the biggest trick is in time management is learning where you’re priorities really lie. Great post!
I’ll make sure to engage on LinkedIn and thanks for sharing it here on SPN too!
- Thank you for the kind mention, Craig. It really is a great post and a great reminder.👌It’s all about priorities. If you want it bad enough, you find a way… If you don’t feel like doing it, you can find 1k excuses…
- Thank you 🙏🏻 for thinking of me on this birthday. How have you been? Would you like to collaborate on a particular project?
Please be so kind as to follow The DrDoRo®Institute here on LinkedIn:
Happy Saturday SPN Family! I’m in HUGE need of your help!
In Vermont our local paper “Seven Days” holds the annual “Daysies” event where favorite businesses are nominated and finalists compete to win the Daysie in their category. My company, Pure Energy Apothecary, is a woman-owned, non-toxic body care company made the finalist list.…[Read more]
- @katja-gersak You ARE a superstar dear soul! Doesn\’t matter the platform (but SPN is best) you always have all of our backs and it is so appreciated! Thank you for being you!!! XO
@oharehilary Hilary! Thank you for connecting. Can you please share your crowdfunding link?
- bfe mart on Shopify, and I am going to be doing a Indiegogo forms soon, still building my store, hopefully I will be done by next week, I have the domain bfemart.com for Brain Fart Enterprises, I had to incorporate, but couldn’t get my LLC’s name. Thanks for asking! How is yours doing?
- Hilary! It’s been too long. What I learned most about crowdfunding is how willing your network is in supporting you (whether with shares or backing your campaign). If your network isn’t the type to support finding a platform that opens your campaign up to a national network is a must for success. I’m wishing you everything GREAT!
- Thank you so much Dawn for keeping in contact. I know it is a huge project. People don’t realize how much it takes to get a product to market. Yes, I am aware that it has to be a supportive tribe that is interested in my products. Fortunately I did get some good influencers to help. I have a long way to go yet. It seems everything used to be much…
Hey SPN Group! I’m thrilled to finally be here. I will update my profile more soon so you know who I am and what I’m about. One thing really important to me is that I’m always willing to offer thoughtful introductions. My LinkedIn is over 5,000 deep and full of folks from all walks of life. Let me know how my network, my company and I can serve…[Read more]
Wishing all my #SPN lovely people a GREAT day!!! Enjoy & thanks for being awesome!!☀
- I agree completely! Have a great day, everyone!
- Thanks, Mike.😊🙌
- Katja! You are one of those bright shining lights in our days!!! Thank you for being you!! XOX
- Thank you so much, Dawn! You’ve just made my day!!😊🌷☀️
St. John is my favorite place in the Whole World. I spent so many summers and winter vacations growing up and later on traveling there with my family… The USVI Caribbean island holds so many fond memories in my family’s hearts. One of my first sales experiences was street vending helping a friend sell gift items on St Thomas, a short 45…[Read more]
- #SPN Network! Happy Friday! I hope you are doing GREAT! I’ve just launched a crowdfunding campaign because frankly, I got irritated that non-toxic body care isn’t a normal product available to all – where we shop and at a price point we can afford. After watching my mom suffer though cancers, alzheimers and parkinsons I can’t help but think…
@catchingbeauty I was just sending you a request the same time I received yours!!!
Nice! Great to meet you, Dawn! I’ll follow you back on Instagram and I plan on making a Linkedin account here soon. Everyone seems to think that would be a good idea. 🙂
Linkedin is a great idea (I found SPN years ago because of a Linkedin connection that introduced me to Mike @spnlocal2017)! Let me know if you need any help.
@spnlocal2017 this is a great idea for a group. I look forward to participating and growing all involved!
I created Pure Energy Apothecary because I feel I have a responsibility to make sure all natural skin care is accessible to all. Our skin is our largest organ – we should know what we are putting on/in our bodies.
By focusing on plant-based ingredients we can actually read and understand we create the highest quality products that provide…[Read more]
- Load More