@dano Thank you for welcoming me . Its a pleasure and it feels really good be welcome. This feels great.
@dano Thanks for connecting 🙋🏼♀️🇳🇴
@dano Thank you so much Dan Verdonck for the warm welcome.
Wishing you great success and happiness in your life.
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
@dano Thank you Dan, pleasure to meet you here
😲😲How Fast does your Webpage Load❓ Thank you, Mike O’Connor, for taking the time to help me learn the importance of staying on top of the website and how you can monitor where your Website is Broken. 😀👍Fixed it and improved my SEO on Google💥
✅ Look ⤵⤵ Loading in 3.4s
@andyvargo @rowand @troy @dano @danielle @nisa @mandy @amandarominger @garypayn…[Read more]
Thats almost breaking the law. What we need is to know how slow yours was. And how fast it is now. I took a two year deal with websitebuilder com. Only problem is its one of those funky easy to build online affairs. Which I abasoultly despise but not having access to Dreamweaver anymore and having been out of the loop regarding web creators I…[Read more]
My website was loading at twice that speed 😬. It was also getting bad scores that were bringing it down on Googles key word searches
Don’t get me started on those website builders.
Thanks @craigwasilchak! I’ll have to go check out that website!
Nice to meet you all! I’ve known since his Dallas days like 10 years ago. He and his brother had a carpet cleaning and Mike was also doing SEO. He got me into loving tech as I do. Always been helpful.
- Funny. I just saw this. I don’t know how I miss your posts sometimes. I was just telling you about overthinking yesterday.
No worries. :) I’m all over the place. It’s not hard to miss something. ;)
P.S. That’s why I asked you yesterday if you haven’t seen it! ;) hahaha..
- Mike, And I don’t know how could I missed your comment. Just seen it. Thank you!!😁
- I left a like and comment. Short and sweet, but you made a great point about content and how some fans don’t engage.
Thank you so much, Mike!!😊
Yes!! You are so right!! I had absolutely no idea that person was a fan… It made me think.. How many follow us that never say anything?
I hope you have a great day!!☀
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- @doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
- I really appreciate you more than you know and definitely, more than I am able to express. Thank you, Katja!
- Anytime, Mike!! You’ve just made my day.💕
No words can explain how much I appreciate you, so I’m just sending a big hug on your way…🤗
I hope you are all having a great & productive week.😊
Please, share some nice photos, or updates from your travels.
I share the photo of the lake Bled (Slovenia). @haelters Philippe has already been there and he can confirm that is really beautiful!!😉☀
And everyone…[Read more]
St. John is my favorite place in the Whole World. I spent so many summers and winter vacations growing up and later on traveling there with my family… The USVI Caribbean island holds so many fond memories in my family’s hearts. One of my first sales experiences was street vending helping a friend sell gift items on St Thomas, a short 45…[Read more]
Opening my Pinterest today, I’ve found this great Instagram post of @mikeoconnor. Amazing story that really touched me…
Mike, you are truly awesome!!:)
P.S. I don’t even have an Instagram account… Just discovering the magic of having all the social media linked together…
I shared my LinkedIn article the other day on SPN, hoping that you will all engage.
I am committing to engaging with you on LinkedIn if you are connected with me.
Data shows 89 people viewed my article.
I shared my chiropractic journey.
In other words, I…[Read more]
- Load More