@crushing-b2bactive 6 days, 12 hours ago
So you guys may notice a lot of changes to the layout. I added the Contributor’s Corner to the main menu on the left. The Contributor’s Corner area on the right sidebar will also only show contributor’s content for now on.
- Hey SPN’ers, I debut on TODAY on SiriusXM satellite radio!
My Author Interview will be about my new book YOUR FUTURE IN PIECES; THE BRUTAL TRUTH: HOW AGEISM AND INCOME INEQUALITY ARE DESTROYING AMERICA – available on Amazon this weekend/Monday.
You can hear the Live taped Broadcast TODAY on Channel 126 at 1pm EST – Career M…
Feel Like No One 💔Loves💔 Your ASS❓ Take a listen to @pastormattcrump Inspiring storytelling about a man and his donkey. One day I will be as good of a storyteller as my friend Matt Crump. Keep it up my friend☝🏆
- You´re both amazing storytellers!! :)
Selling on LinkedIn starts with being social on LinkedIn. Please check out this LinkedIn article on the subject and let me know your thoughts.
Hey SPN\’ers, my latest article on how some technology products hype up their abilities to perform what they say then can and being cautious about the liberal use of AI and Machine Learning should make buyers beware is on LinkedIn and also here on my site:
@katja-gersak @spnlocal @irabowman @crushing-b2b @doylebuehler @b2the7 @ar1995
- Hi Vinay. I appreciate the kind mention.😊 Thanks for sharing the awareness. We are facing similar problems here in Europe as well…
I hope you have a great weekend!!☀️
- I definitely applaud the effort you are undertaking and thanks for the zoom call!
- Thanks for spending the time Mike, it was very helpful!
- My pleasure!
- Hi Katja, hope you had a great weekend too! Yes, I write about what is going on in certain European counties…I wrote an article called “Think You Can Run from Ageism, Its There Too..” You can find it on my blog- http://www.risingmiddleclass.com
Thanks, @crushing-b2b! You\’re awesome!
Greetings all. I’m grateful that @crushing-b2b invited me here. I do spend most of my time over at #LinkedIn if you’d like to reach out, I’d love to hear from you. I am an author, speaker, coach, consultant, and LinkedIn Content Creator. I am currently launching my new group coaching program called The Flip. If you or anyone you know may be…[Read more]
- It is amazing the great people we run into in life. @Matt Crump has a heart 💛 gold. Connect with him on both SPN & LinkedIn to catch up. I just ordered his book
- Thank you so much Craig!!
Please feel free to check out my latest LinkedIn Article: Effective LinkedIn Marketing Doesn\’t Stop On LinkedIn
💥Great share by my friend Ronnie Crowley. She is highlighting the value of another LinkedIn SPN Group Members post on LinkedIn. I think I will let Tracey Kitching know that she is fully missing out on the TRUE POWER of Service Professionals Network. I will let her know to come join the movers and shakers here on the SPN Platform 👊😎💯👍 @katja-ger…[Read more]
- I tell people, all the time, the biggest trick is in time management is learning where you’re priorities really lie. Great post!
I’ll make sure to engage on LinkedIn and thanks for sharing it here on SPN too!
- Thank you for the kind mention, Craig. It really is a great post and a great reminder.👌It’s all about priorities. If you want it bad enough, you find a way… If you don’t feel like doing it, you can find 1k excuses…
- Thank you 🙏🏻 for thinking of me on this birthday. How have you been? Would you like to collaborate on a particular project?
Please be so kind as to follow The DrDoRo®Institute here on LinkedIn:
- Load More