Viewing 1 - 20 of 45 active members
- Mike O'Connor Create a FREE #SPN #SocialMedia account to #BuildYourBrand with #WinWin #marketing: www.serviceprofessionalsnetwork.com/register
- Leonardo Tomás Cardillo https://leocblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/omnipotence-paradox/
- Luke Williams Anyone want a free eBook version of my book...#Live20: Experiencing A Focused Life? Shoot me your email and I'll send you one. Let's say...first 20 that ask. Lemme know pals.
- Doyle Buehler How to lose everything with digital strategic planning https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6491066639134654464
- Craig Fry https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6478309663120199680/
- Bernie Fussenegger I love learning from others and to see the tools others are using for Social… . . . What is your favorite #SocialMedia tools that you use daily for engaging, creating, scheduling, monitoring and analyzing? . . https://lnkd.in/eVazBAJ . . . . . . . . . #Digital360Chat #TwitterChat #TwitterSmarter #SocialROI #marketing #digital #social #socialmedia
- deardanielim #Watch The #Entrepreneurship Show on #Twitch - Episode 2 - Part 1. tomorrow at 9am EST https://youtu.be/DQBccMNaiDo The #Entrepreneurs Show is hosted by #deardanielim every Monday, Wednesday & #Friday. Be sure to also watch Part 2 of #Episode 2!
- erinkurasz So ready for the weekend and loving my new #redlipstick!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyFYdpBd3T/
- Craig Wasilchak Have you written your 2019 Goals yet?
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- David R. Smith Hi All, I am in the North Dallas/North Texas area and am seeking job opportunities. My LinkedIn profile is completely up to date so anyone can see my work history and see all my endorsements. I am looking for a position as an Accounting Manager or Controller or Bookkeeper in a Service Industry company or in the IT arena. My experience spans over 25 years covering several industries and including startups. My luck with the startups has not been as good as I would have liked, so that has something to do with my short tenures at a few places. The perfect company for me, would be a small to medium sized business, that is either a sole proprietor or a partnership but has been around for a while. The enterprise would be looking to move to the next "level" or phase of the company’s life. Having worked for billion-dollar corporation and for small businesses, I bring a unique set of skills that would be essential to helping a business move to that next level. I do have over 120 hours passed towards an accounting degree but due to circumstance beyond my control, I was never able to complete it. So, I have found myself in a position where I am over qualified for a lot of Bookkeeper positions and not qualified for higher level positions because of the lack of a degree. So, the company that I am looking for would need to place value on experience. You would be getting someone with the same experience as a lot of other Controllers or Accounting Managers but wouldn't be paying for the "degree." That's what I am looking for in a nut shell. Any leads, referrals, help, or advice would be welcomed as well!! Thanks!!!
- Clark Finnical Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel - I'm submitting my book to a publisher - & need to increase my subscriptions
- johnoconnor108 I do know the feeling
- hiramfigueroa Never give up even when times seem too tough... https://www.instagram.com/p/BslK7qCBtk_/
- jamesmarvin I wish you the best for the year to come! And Happy Christmas if this is a holiday you celebrate. Thanks to @spnlocal2017 for his dedication in introducing me to the group and showing me how it works. Also thanks to @craigwasilchak as it was his posts I saw recommending the group in the first place. So many great people who all have the goal of helping each other to form mutually beneficial WinWin relationships. Catch up with you all in the New Year! All the best and have a good un! This post refers to a video I put in the LinedIn group here https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6481841518578663424